Profile for Carolesworld10 > Reviews

Carolesworld10

Death in Paradise - Series 2 [DVD]
Death in Paradise - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Death in Paradise series 2 is even better than series one, 10 July 2013
Death in Paradise series two is even better than series one and is wonderful as TV is so "rubbish" most evenigns despite the hundreds of channels. I can pop it in, sit and watch beautiful scenary, light hearted murder/ mystery and chill. Cant wait to get series three !

Boxer Tallulah Chic Painted Wine Glass with Gift Box, Age 21
Boxer Tallulah Chic Painted Wine Glass with Gift Box, Age 21

5.0 out of 5 stars The nicest 21st celebration glass Ive seen :-), 10 July 2013
This is the most feminine and beautiful design for a 21st birthday, plus laura is mad about lilacs and purples so it was brilliant twice over. It now stands in pride of place in her new living room :-) Thank you

Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Death in Paradise, 10 April 2013
A wonderful series, fabulous scenary, gentle hmour and a who dun mystery it all rolled into one. I wil be buying the next series for sure

Thorne: Sleepyhead & Scaredy Cat [DVD]
Thorne: Sleepyhead & Scaredy Cat [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Morrissey

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorney subject !, 30 Jun. 2012
I waited patiently for Thorne to be released onto DVD ... not having access to SKY myself :( and it was well worth the wait ! I liked everything about this drama ... the dark storyline, the acting, the production ... just everything screamed class. David Morrissey gave an outstanding performance as usual, he does angst so well , mind you he does everything well ! But here is the rub ... why after such an outstanding start have no more episodes of Thorne been produced ? A mystery and a great lost opportunity :(

Field of Blood [DVD]
Field of Blood [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Capaldi

3.0 out of 5 stars As good the second time around, 30 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Field of Blood [DVD] (DVD)
I watched "Field of Blood" on TV and really enjoyed it. The only disappointment for me was the "music of the time" which could have been better chosen. Otherwise a really good drama. Good cast too with the excellent Mr David Morrissey and the wonderful Peter Capaldi, both made this a must watch drama :-)

KTECH Push On Suction Cup Vehicle Windscreen Mount for TomTom GO 720 Assist & Traffic
Offered by Buybits Addons

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do !, 23 April 2011
I had one of these push on suction cups when I first bought my Sat Nav but didn't use it. When I decided to use it it had somehow got broken ! So I ordered another from Amazon, it came very quickly, was easy to fit and is a boom when travelling around the country as I now do. A simple device which is simple to use and makes a big difference.

Miss Austen Regrets (BBC) [2008] [DVD]
Miss Austen Regrets (BBC) [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olivia Williams
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars Miss Austen Regrets, 14 Nov. 2010
Another lovely period drama but this time telling the real life story of Jane Austen. As I watched this I saw elements of Miss Austen's own life in the stories she went onto write. No wonder she captured the moods, social injustices and emotions soooo well, she'd actually lived through most of them. I'm glad I had read her work, seen the videos, dvd's etc before knowing about her life and her regrets. A lovely sensitive girly film, thank you.

Lost in Austen [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Lost in Austen [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost in Austen....we are !, 14 Nov. 2010
I recently took my region 2 copy of Lost in Austen to my home in America to watch with my neighbours....and they like me were blown away with the story, the humour, the language and the beauitful people and scenery. So much so that I ordered Lost in Austen in a region 1 version and posted it out to my neighbours so they can watch it in their own home. At first I was wondering if there would be a follow up to this series but I think it stands perfectly well on it's own. Love it to bits and will enjoy watching it again, and again.