Profile for timewaster > Reviews

Content by timewaster

timewaster

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cat Litter Tray Mat Deluxe Version (LARGE, Grey) 90x60 cm. SUPER SIZE - Great Quality, Traps Litter Easily, Looks Great, Easily Washable. Car Boot Pet Mat. Perfect for Paw Cleaning. Fully Guaranteed.
Offered by ah-sales

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with the mat and, 20 Oct. 2016
I'm very happy with the mat and, more importantly, so are my cats. It's bigger than I thought it would be but that's my fault, I should have checked the measurements. From the look of it my cats are still pulling their food out of their bowls and eating it off the mat. It's doing a good job because I can brush it easily off the mat and not have the bother of washing the kitchen floor after almost every feed. Job well done.

Modern Antique Brass & Decorative Glass Swan Neck Touch Bedside Table Lamp
Modern Antique Brass & Decorative Glass Swan Neck Touch Bedside Table Lamp
Offered by The Light Factory

3.0 out of 5 stars Much easier but not a good fit. Doesn't fit snug to fitting, 25 Feb. 2016
Struggled to put the shade on until I realised there was a tool to help that had fallen out of the box. Much easier but not a good fit. Doesn't fit snug to fitting. It worked for 3 days and then stopped. Couldn't get replacement bulb locally so waiting for new ones to arrive. Not very stable, knocked over a couple of times. Worried it would take chunk out of wooden furniture. I would send it back but it's too much effort as I'm disabled and can't carry anything easily. I've ordered another make lamp.

Candy Jelly Soda Match-3
Candy Jelly Soda Match-3

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 3 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Candy Jelly Soda Match-3 (App)
I've only had it downloaded for less than 5 minutes and I'm bored already. Worst game in the series. Don't bother. It's more fun watching paint dry n

Lamy Safari Fountain Pen - 2014 Pink - Broad Nib
Lamy Safari Fountain Pen - 2014 Pink - Broad Nib
Offered by Avatar Express

5.0 out of 5 stars I like a fountain pen but most seem to have a ..., 15 Jan. 2016
I like a fountain pen but most seem to have a narrow or medium nib and I prefer a broad one. The reviews were good so I thought I would give it a go and I wasn't disappointed. I use it all the time now.

Kuhn Rikon Uni Spatula, Plastic, Black
Kuhn Rikon Uni Spatula, Plastic, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2016
One of the best spatulas I have bought. I love Kuhn Rikon and have lots of their knives.

Danish Design Kumfy Kradle Leopard Radiator Cat Bed (WIDE)
Danish Design Kumfy Kradle Leopard Radiator Cat Bed (WIDE)
Offered by Simply Pets Online

5.0 out of 5 stars The fittings were a not as snug as I would have liked so it did fall to bits a couple of ..., 15 Jan. 2016
I struggled a bit to put it together but that was down to my arthritis more than anything. The fittings were a not as snug as I would have liked so it did fall to bits a couple of times when I was putting it on the radiator but got there eventually. My cat loved it, for three days. Hasn't been near it since but he does change his mind where his going to sleep every few days. He's currently sleeping on the kitchen work top, unfortunately. Hopefully he will go back to sleeping on this especially now the weather is getting colder.

KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set
KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Other than that I really like them. The needles and the join are very ..., 10 Jan. 2016
Once you screw on the cables to the needles you have to tighten them with a pin. The the hole on the cable was too small for the pin on one of the ends so I hope it doesn't unscrew as I knit and I lose my stitches. Other than that I really like them. The needles and the join are very smooth and makes knitting a pleasure.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion 30ml FOR BLEMISHED SKIN
The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion 30ml FOR BLEMISHED SKIN
Offered by The Brand Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this all the time and find it a very good product. Why buy it here at this price ..., 16 Dec. 2015
I use this all the time and find it a very good product. Why buy it here at this price when it's only £10 in the Body Shop.

Actilite Manuka Honey Dressings 10cm x 10cm Box of 10 Dressings
Actilite Manuka Honey Dressings 10cm x 10cm Box of 10 Dressings
Offered by Cosmic Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought these as I had heard manuka honey was good for healing, 9 Dec. 2015
I bought these as I had heard manuka honey was good for healing. I have had a sore spot on my leg for months. Antibiotics seemed to clear it for a while and then it came back, usually within about a week. I bought a tube of the honey and put it on a dressing but that was a bit messy so I thought I would try the dressings.The leaflet in the box said they could be left on for a week but I found it needed to be changed within a couple of days. The heat of the body melts the honey and it runs through the dressing. I have got through one box and have just bought another but today I went out without any dressing on my leg at all so, in just over a week it looks almost back to normal. I can't praise it enough. I hope my GP is impressed when I see her shortly.

Cheatwell Games Tension Family Edition Board Game
Cheatwell Games Tension Family Edition Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Age range 19 to 64 and we all had fun. There were 6 of us so we played ..., 31 Jan. 2015
My daughter and family have this and we played it at Christmas. Age range 19 to 64 and we all had fun. There were 6 of us so we played boys versus girls. First game, boys thrashed girls. Second game, very tight but girls staged a come back. Decider? Boys chickened out. Would definitely play this again so hope they pull this out next time we have a board game evening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3