Profile for Holly Reger > Reviews

2 PAIRS Sterling Silver Tiny 2mm ball studs - Size: 2mm 5180
2 PAIRS Sterling Silver Tiny 2mm ball studs - Size: 2mm 5180
Offered by Silver Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 July 2015
Definitely small but discreet! Good quality, very comfortable.

Mixed Twin Pack of Frozen Ribbon Girl Barrett Clips Hair Accessories Ribbon Barrette Clip 3.1 inch Baby Boutique Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 July 2015
These are so good they stay in so well! Will be buying again for other frozen fans.

Letts Tattoo Academic A6 "Salamander Design" Day to Page 2015/16 Diary
Letts Tattoo Academic A6 "Salamander Design" Day to Page 2015/16 Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 27 July 2015
A really neat and compact product. Plenty of room to write in for a day to page diary. Good quality, prompt delivery

Discoball? New girls dresses Snow Queen Girls Fur Trim Cape Cosplay Costume Fancy Dress (5-6years, blue)
Offered by Discoball

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 27 July 2015
I bought 5-6 for my larger 4 year old's birthday. It appears to be reasonably well made although I imagine it will suffer with more boisterous play! It is good value for money and my daughter didn't bat an eyelid that out isn't a genuine Disney... I did write her a letter from Elsa thought to deter such thinking! The cape is lovely the dress is lovely I a very pleased with my purchase
Comment Comment | Permalink

BaByliss 5541CU Pro Speed 2200 W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5541CU Pro Speed 2200 W Hair Dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars which is fine for my hair but not so good for drying ..., 12 Sept. 2014
A little heavy but the other reviews prepared me for this. My only problem with the product is that the middle heat setting is basically cold! So it's either cold or extremely hot, which is fine for my hair but not so good for drying an extremely sensitive 3 yr s old hair! Other than that the price and service with this company were excellent.

Everything a Child Should Know About God
Everything a Child Should Know About God
by Kenneth N. Taylor & Jenny Brake

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this book and my 3yr old has been enjoying ..., 12 Sept. 2014
I really like this book and my 3yr old has been enjoying it to. The illustrations are beautiful and it very systematic. It's basically a theology book for children! It has modern examples and ways of helping young children relate to all sports of topics and stories, I will be buying more of these for children's baptisms and dedications they will make wonderful presents!

Katy Cat and Beaky Boo (Lift the Flap)
Katy Cat and Beaky Boo (Lift the Flap)
by Lucy Cousins

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 21 Aug. 2014
Good condition

JAS : Palette Plastic : 11 Well Circular 7 in. Diameter
JAS : Palette Plastic : 11 Well Circular 7 in. Diameter
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Aug. 2014
Just perfect for what I needed! Use them for molding sugar paste flowers WAY cheaper than the official thing and I can't see the difference!

KAMPA AIRLOCK CANDYFLOSS PINK JUNIOR BED/AIRBED CAMPING/CAMP EQUIPMENT NEW
KAMPA AIRLOCK CANDYFLOSS PINK JUNIOR BED/AIRBED CAMPING/CAMP EQUIPMENT NEW
Offered by Motorhome Accessories Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 27 May 2014
We've had this be for almost a year now and it gets used a couple of times a month for my 3 year old to sleep at her Nana's house. It is a good size and very comfortable or so my little girl tells me who is still SO excited to sleep on her pink bed, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another if I need one in the future.

Silver Cross Cruiser Pram in Poppy Domino
Silver Cross Cruiser Pram in Poppy Domino

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 27 May 2014
Great product. We wanted something sturdy, compact and collpasable. This fitted all the criteria without being a cumbersome pram. The only problem is that the little piece of material which comprises the seat easily falls off when in the folded position and has on several occasions ended up blown onto the grubby floor or into a muddy puddle! (But I know this now and just tend to take it off and put it somewhere safe!) This is of course no fault of the supplier, this company was the cheapest, it arrived on time, well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3