Profile for Rowst > Reviews

Nell McAndrew Peak Energy Recharged [DVD]
Nell McAndrew Peak Energy Recharged [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original - but still good, 25 April 2014
I love most of Nell McAndrew's dvd's, but the original Peak Energy is still the best. They are great because you barely need any space, you are just literally on the spot the whole time. I take them away with me now when we are on holiday and do them (on my laptop) in the hotel room when I first get up. They are a PROPER hard workout, good alternative to running. I also have this one on my Ipad as a download from Itunes.

Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun     0-TR150HL
Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun 0-TR150HL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, robust staple gun, 25 April 2014
This is a brilliant staple gun, good quality which will hopefully last a long time. Easy to use and to load.

10 Minute Solution - Ultimate Boot Camp [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Ultimate Boot Camp [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrea Ambandos
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - everyone has 10 minutes to spare!!, 25 April 2014
I love the fact that you can do this dvd in chunks, ranging from just 10 minutes for one section or you can play the sections that you want in the order that you want, repeating them if you wish. Unlike other dvd's where you have to do the whole workout including the sections of the body that you don't wish to focus on. The pilates 10 minute solution is also fab. Great value too.

Andrew James Traditional Raclette Grill with Thermostatic Heat Control Includes Eight Raclette Spatulas
Offered by AJ GOODS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun, 25 April 2014
Bought this for my husband's birthday. We have used it several times already, and it always provides a fun evening. The kids absolutely love cooking on it, and the food that we have produced has been surprisingly tasty. It cooks the food quite quickly too, providing that you have left it to heat up for 10/15 minutes before using it. I just wipe all of the surfaces (both the top grill and each of the little pans) with a little bit of olive oil prior to heating to help stop things from sticking/burning The only criticism is that it could possibly do with a slightly longer cable, and it is a bit of a faff to clean after the meal.....

Oxford Combination Cable Lock - Bronze
Oxford Combination Cable Lock - Bronze

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and easy to use, 25 April 2014
My husband and I have both got one of these now, and I'm going to get a couple more for the kids bikes. They are great, the cable is long enough to lock both my bike and two kids bikes. I have just put the code into my mobile just in case I forget what it is!!

Big Book of Drawing, Doodling & Colouring for Boys (Usborne Drawing, Doodling and Colouring)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - hours of fun and great value, 25 April 2014
My son (aged 7) loves this book, as does his brother (aged 11). We have spent hours and hours colouring the many gorgeous pictures on the good quality paper and have not even covered 20% of the book. Great value, ideal as a birthday present when going to kids parties etc.

Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 334 SB20 Tips Desktop Box - Assorted Colours (Pack of 20)
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pens, 25 April 2014
My sons have both purchased a set of these, they just love them. They are in a good selection of colours and are in a nice box (although I admit that one of the boxes was broken, so I had to return it and get a replacement sent out, but because of Amazon's fantastic service, this was not a problem).

Flowertown
Flowertown

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy read, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Flowertown (Kindle Edition)
I found this book to be reasonably gripping, set at just about the right pace. It was written in an accessible style and I would recommend it for anyone looking for something a bit different to the usual thrillers etc.

Why Love Matters: How Affection Shapes a Baby's Brain
Why Love Matters: How Affection Shapes a Baby's Brain

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and thought provoking, for anyone seeking self-development, 25 April 2014
I purchased this book (on kindle) and have found it enlightening, both in terms of my own difficulties and experiences and also to ensure that I am acting in the most "enabling" way as a parent. I would recommend for anyone who is considering adoption or parenting generally or just wishing to discover things about themselves. I originally purchased this as it was on the reading list for the Counselling degree that I am on, but I think it would have been an interesting read regardless of my studies.

T A Today: A New Introduction to Transactional Analysis
T A Today: A New Introduction to Transactional Analysis
by Ian Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - will use again and again, 25 April 2014
This book is so useful that I just feel that I am going to pick it up again and again. Originally purchased it as part of my Counselling degree, but I am constantly dipping into it when thinking about my relationships with others generally. Great tool to have to hand, I especially like the section talking about Drivers and feel this is particularly useful to establish peoples particular behavior patterns. Well worth buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3