Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Mr. K. B. Whitfield > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. B. Whit...

Mr. K. B. Whitfield

Page: 1 | 2
Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard and Moustache Trimmer Set - Black/Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 11 May 2014
It works. It's of a lower-grade build quality but for the price paid, such a fantastic piece of kit. Mine came pre-charged and gave me a nice even trim. I recommend :)

Mr Majeika and the Music Teacher
Mr Majeika and the Music Teacher
by Humphrey Carpenter

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the first!, 11 May 2014
A Great follow up to the first book. Rest assured we shall be reading more. Highly recommended for parents, teachers or readers aged 7 and upwards.

Mr Majeika
Mr Majeika
by Humphrey Carpenter

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Mr Majeika (Paperback)
We read the book very quickly as my children coerced me into reading several chapters at a time. The books are long enough to engross a young reader.

I would also argue the Mr Majeika series of books would make a great addition for a Primary School Library or Classroom Book collection too (Reading Comprehension and so on).

My kids loved it!

Yale Locks P1109 Replacement Rim Cylinder 6 Keys Polished Brass
Yale Locks P1109 Replacement Rim Cylinder 6 Keys Polished Brass

5.0 out of 5 stars Yale Lock Replacement Rim Cylinder with 6 Keys, 17 Oct. 2012
This lock replaced my ancient Yale one and it works perfectly. The 6 keys will no doubt last me a long time and save me a great deal of expense. I would definitely recommend this.

Fitting was very easy and i didn't have to make any adjustments. It took me five minutes.

Matchbox Thunderbirds Rescue Pack
Matchbox Thunderbirds Rescue Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Officially Relived, 4 Oct. 2012
Bought this for my little lad as i had Thunderbirds as a child and i felt he shouldn't miss out. He loves the set. He frequently re-enacts moments from the TV Series (Sold Seperately :P).

Warning: Red Tip of Thunderbird 1 and Thunderbird 3 are a little flimsy if kids aren't careful. I've had to replace those. (The Thunderbird toys not the kids)

Twilight Series - Jasper Says Relax Hoodie, Asphalt, XX-Large
Twilight Series - Jasper Says Relax Hoodie, Asphalt, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ex and the Hoodie!, 4 Oct. 2012
When my Ex-Woman purchased this hoodie, i admit i was smitten with it. It hid the majority of her out of shape body, including most of her head.

Anyway. IF you have an out of shape twilight loving woman in your possession then use this to smother her. If she struggles remind her that Jasper says "Relax"

Excite Truck (Wii)
Excite Truck (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game, 4 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Excite Truck (Wii) (Video Game)
This game is fantastic and highly addictive. I bought it for my five year old and he loves nothing more than driving carelessly, with the wind blowing in his hair in the safety of my lounge. I think i might like it a tad more than him...if that is possible!

Oxford School Shakespeare: Macbeth
Oxford School Shakespeare: Macbeth
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for Studying!, 4 Oct. 2012
Shakespeare can be quite difficult to understand but i have found this book an invaluable resource at College. Alongside the actual play are explanations for what some of the words mean. Would definitely recommend to fellow students!

SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
Offered by acetoys

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for Price, 4 Oct. 2012
With a decent set of headphones this little mp3 player is actually very good for the price. I wasn't really expecting much, but i was pleasantly surprised! (Came with USB Data Cable and White Headphones - Headphones are acceptable but not fantastic)

3.5" SATA HDD to e-SATA and USB Combo External Enclosure Caddy
3.5" SATA HDD to e-SATA and USB Combo External Enclosure Caddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 8 April 2011
Does everything i expected.

Kit included;

Screws
Mini-screwdriver
Enclosure
CD for pre-XP operating systems

Powersupply was solid, as is the enclosure. Is suprisingly quiet.

Would recommend anyone. Cables were a tad too long but soon sorted that out.

Page: 1 | 2