Profile for vicky kift > Reviews

vicky kift

A Glass Half Full
A Glass Half Full
by Felix Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars I have shared the second poem in the book "Never Go Back" with several people and they all loved it. I will be buying this book, 28 July 2014
This review is from: A Glass Half Full (Paperback)
Thoughtful and thought provoking prose by Felix Dennis, I have shared the second poem in the book "Never Go Back" with several people and they all loved it. I will be buying this book for friends it's too good to keep to myself.

Living Room Songs
Living Room Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars sublime, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Living Room Songs (Audio CD)
Beautiful and thoughtfully crafted music, a real find, I will certainly be buying more of Arnalds compositions. If you like Sigur Ros you will enjoy this CD.

The It's Okay If You Sit on My Quilt Book
The It's Okay If You Sit on My Quilt Book
by Mary Ellen Hopkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book, 9 Jan. 2013
Replacing a copy I lent to someone ages ago, practical and easy to use manual that demystifies quilting. lots of great shortcuts to allow even the amateur to produce a quilt quickly.

Rock & Roll Love Affair
Rock & Roll Love Affair

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Prince tune, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Rock & Roll Love Affair (Audio CD)
Just what you would expect from the master of funky soul: witty lyrics, complex arrangement to make a song to sing and dance to. Prince doing Prince.