Profile for handstands > Reviews

Content by handstands

handstands "jazzypom" (united kingdom)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BEPANTHEN 30g Nappy Care Ointment
BEPANTHEN 30g Nappy Care Ointment

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 3 July 2017
I bought this as a wee gift for a baby shower (with cleansing cloths and the like) and the feedback I got from the tyke's mum was that she liked it a lot. It kept her kid's skin moist and cut out the irritation. She was happy, sooo...

Sudocrem Care & Protect
Sudocrem Care & Protect
Offered by Once Upon a Time .............

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 3 July 2017
I do keep a tube to hand for chafing skin, especially in the winter. But the only drawback is the white marks it leaves on everything!

One pack of 20 Zensect Bouchard Moth Proofer Balls with a New & improved formula and a Lavender Fragrance. These moth proofer balls protect all fabrics for up to 3 months and leave no stains. Efficient & safe for all the family including and efficiency indicator to let you know when to change.
Offered by NHSL

3.0 out of 5 stars It works to a point, 3 July 2017
It works to a point. The balls smell nice, and they have the helpful hint of turning to white when they've run out of their power. I used it to keep moths away, but to be honest with you, I prefer the dodgy camphor balls. Sorry!

Rose And Co Zam Buk Brand Ointment Herbal Traditional Antiseptic Ointment 20g
Rose And Co Zam Buk Brand Ointment Herbal Traditional Antiseptic Ointment 20g

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay... not enough for me to repurchase, 3 July 2017
I was expecting something a bit better, tbh. I used it for my lips, and the taste was a bit dodgy, but it helped the chapping a lot. Used it on my elbows and it seems to be decent enough for chafed skin, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Pentel 0.7 mm Vicuna-X Retractable Ultra Smooth Ink Ball Pen - Black
Pentel 0.7 mm Vicuna-X Retractable Ultra Smooth Ink Ball Pen - Black
Offered by LBM The Art & Stationery Store

3.0 out of 5 stars The nib is a bit too fine, I think, 3 July 2017
The pen is pleasant enough. It writes smoothly, and the barrel is comfortable to hold in your hand. However, I think the point is a bit too fine *for me* so it makes my writing spidery. I have bad eyes, I need my writing to be a bit bolder. Will use up, but won't buy again.

Oshima Tsubaki Camellia Hair Oil - 40g
Oshima Tsubaki Camellia Hair Oil - 40g
Offered by Japan book station

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for waterproof makeup, 3 July 2017
I do love this. The oil is odorless, light, absorbs easily and isn't sticky. I've been using this to remove my waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it does the trick. I don't know if I'd reorder due to the wait times, and I'm trying to Konmari my life, but that's not their fault, but mine.

Approx. 20Pcs Knitting Crochet Locking Stitch Markers / Can Also Be Used as A Nappy Pin on A New Baby Greeting Card
Offered by Rain_G

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit brittle, 3 July 2017
The stitch markers are okay, but not great. After using one a few times (seriously, about five or so times) it broke off in my hand. The plastic isn't supple at all. You get what you pay for in this case.

First Thousand Words In German
First Thousand Words In German
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 3 July 2017
Using this book to learn German. I like the sweet drawings, and appreciate the articles (der, die, das) in front of the words, since you need the articles for the correct case declensions. I have no problems with the book at all.

Collins German Phrasebook and Dictionary Gem Edition: Essential phrases and words in a mini, travel-sized format (Collins Gem)
by Collins Dictionaries

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 3 July 2017
It works. I like how neatly organised it's set out to be, and the phrases really are helpful. Cheers.

Maxinquaye
Maxinquaye

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky!, 3 July 2017
This review is from: Maxinquaye (Audio CD)
Lush soundscapes with intricate lyrics and the haunting pipes of Martina Topley Bird, Maxinquaye beguiles, unsettles and keeps the aural interesting. The first nine songs are barn stormers, the last three- not so much. But I love the album so. It doesn't feel aged or 'of a certain time' at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20