Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Barney > Reviews

Content by Barney

Barney

12 Pairs Of Nitrile Coated Nylon Work Gloves Size 9 EU
12 Pairs Of Nitrile Coated Nylon Work Gloves Size 9 EU
Offered by Prime E Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me doing general DIY jobs around the house ..., 25 Nov. 2015
Perfect for me doing general DIY jobs around the house and garage.
Very flexible and doesn't impair movement at all.
Touch and grip very good, I used my tablet with these gloves on.
It worked well to my surprise and purely by chance.

Smart Weigh Digital Food Scale, Multifunctional Electronic Kitchen Food Scale Stainless Steel, Cooking Scale for Food and Baking Ingredient Weight, 11 Pound / 5 Kilogram Capacity (Batteries Included)

5.0 out of 5 stars so far I can't fault it., 5 Feb. 2015
I have only just received the scales but I tested the accuracy of them by putting certified imperial weights from 0.5 ounce to 8.0 ounces in half ounce increments the result was 100% correct. The test was done putting the weights all in one place in five different positions and placed individually all around the weighing area and again the results were 100% accurate.
In my eyes that means the the measuring sensors are all working correctly and the electronics show the correct reading so there is no reason to think that the other settings (Kg, Fl oz, mls.) would not be correct as the lbs/ozs were.
I think that is good enough for cooking ingredients and postage weights, possibly not weighing your valuables for pawning them.
I hope that this was helpful

Sage by Heston Blumenthal BKE395UK the Compact Glass Kettle - Silver
Sage by Heston Blumenthal BKE395UK the Compact Glass Kettle - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars The Poodles Plums, 27 Feb. 2014
Excellent for use old folks with weak muscles.
We would recommend to everyone.
It looks really smart in our kitchen.

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for ASUS Memo Pad Smart ME301T 10.1-Inch Tablet (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very similar to iPad covers, 29 Nov. 2013
Fits really well,
I am not to fond of the stand up facility, it unfolds may be because it is new but still a good product.
It is a lot like the iPad covers and was the only place I could locate one like this.

200 TC 30" x 80" Adjustable / Electric Bed Fitted Sheet - CREAM
200 TC 30" x 80" Adjustable / Electric Bed Fitted Sheet - CREAM

1.0 out of 5 stars no good to me, 22 Aug. 2013
The quality is OK but the sheets are not to our satisfaction, we have two 30" electric beds and bought 2 of them, they are too long,unlike the other sheets that we purchased through Amazon

EXTRA DEEP FITTED SHEET FOR ADJUSTABLE BED (2'6")
EXTRA DEEP FITTED SHEET FOR ADJUSTABLE BED (2'6")
Offered by CLASSIC TEXTILES

4.0 out of 5 stars nice sheets, 22 Aug. 2013
the sheets are of a reasonable quality they fit well but move and go slack when adjusting the the electric bed, they need sheet tensioners and then they will be really good.

Roller Blind Chain Chrome 2mm Gap (3 Meters)
Roller Blind Chain Chrome 2mm Gap (3 Meters)
Offered by Penbrice Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a lot of money, 22 Aug. 2013
I was able to repair an expensive blind, instead of replacing the complete thing. It only to a short time to do.

Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool - Red
Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool - Red
Offered by Saving domestic

5.0 out of 5 stars The poodles plums, 22 Aug. 2013
The knife is well made.
Everything works properly.
Very good product and I would by this product again if I lost it.

Big Bargain 4x Bed Sheet Grippers Clip Holder Fasteners Set Elastic
Big Bargain 4x Bed Sheet Grippers Clip Holder Fasteners Set Elastic
Offered by liannmarketing shop

1.0 out of 5 stars what did I expect for the money?, 22 Aug. 2013
does not do what it is supposed to do, the clips are not capable of gripping the sheet leave alone having tension put on them, they will probably go in the bin.