Profile for Helen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Gutermann (Sewing Thread) Natural Cotton 100m - 3832
Gutermann (Sewing Thread) Natural Cotton 100m - 3832
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour not quite as I expected but this is the ..., 9 Oct. 2015
Colour not quite as I expected but this is the problem with buying on line as colours differ with each PC.

Gunn & Moore Young Gunn Cricket Set Sigma - Red, Size 3
Gunn & Moore Young Gunn Cricket Set Sigma - Red, Size 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2015
Excellent product. Just what I want for my grandson this Christmas.

The Billionaire's Desires Vol. 1 (The Billionaire's Desires)
The Billionaire's Desires Vol. 1 (The Billionaire's Desires)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Jan. 2015
Disappointed with this book.

Womens Ladies Long Sleeves Open Boyfriend Christmas Xmas Cardigan Top Plus Sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted for the Christmas season, 15 Jan. 2015
Brilliant jacket and arrived in very quick time. Just what was required for the Christmas period and the grandchildren loved it.

The Endless River
The Endless River
Offered by BelgraviaTrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Endless River (Audio CD)
As usual a brilliant cd by Pink Floyd. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Private Eye Annual 2013 (Annuals)
Private Eye Annual 2013 (Annuals)
by Ian Hislop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as ever, 11 Jan. 2014
I always buy this for my son at Christmas and both him and his father spend all day tittering over it and sharing the articles and cartoons with everyone. As always a good buy and received in good condition and very quickly.

Grandparent's Book: Our Story, Our Life: Our Story, Our Life. A Record of Your Life for Your Family
by Nick M. Wells

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 3 Dec. 2013
This is my second book that I am completing for my two grandsons. I have found it very interesting and I'm sure will amuse the family.

Sewing Machine 404, 170 Stitches, Alphabet, £150 accessories: Quilting Extension Table, Walking Foot, Hard Case, 13 Feet, 24 Moon Thread, 5 Scissors
Offered by The Ironing Press Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine, 3 Dec. 2013
Very pleased with my purchase and have used it to do all manner of stitching and quilting. The extras that were supplied have proved to be very useful and a welcome addition. My previous machine was OK for simple stitching but I was ready to move on and this machine has proved to be an excellent choice.

Daddy
Daddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Daddy, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Daddy (Kindle Edition)
Easy read for taking on holiday. Very enjoyable and as always can't put it down until the end. Nothing too deep to have to remember!
Would recommend.

The Racketeer
The Racketeer

4.0 out of 5 stars The Racketeer, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Racketeer (Kindle Edition)
Found this quite difficult to get into but once it got going John Grisham was his usual clever story teller.
Stick with it, it gets better as it goes along.

Page: 1 | 2