Profile for Michael > Reviews

Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm 0.5Ohm BVC Tank
Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm 0.5Ohm BVC Tank
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC

3.0 out of 5 stars Great tank, possibly bad build quality?, 4 Mar. 2015
This came highly recommended by a friend so I switched over from the Aspire Nautilus. Impressions were going very well but tonight (3 days in) it fell from my sofa, about 1ft on to my wooden floor. It broke the fixings on the tank, the airflow ring is broken and it also somehow broke the atomizer. A new atomizer works but the tank is leaking liquid and not supplying the atty with liquid. I don't know if I was just unfortunate or this is a sign of the build quality on the Atlantis, I've given it the benefit of the doubt for now and ordered another. But this time, I've also ordered the newest Kanger tank just in case.

I dropped my nautilus countless times from much higher up and never had a single problem with it. *shrugs*

Performance wise, the Atlantis is a winner. Just don't drop it.

Photographer's Guide to the Sony Dsc-Rx100 III
Photographer's Guide to the Sony Dsc-Rx100 III
by Alexander S. White

5.0 out of 5 stars Its helped me a lot!, 24 Oct. 2014
Its a great book, everything I hoped it would be and more. Its actually a much more substantial guide to using the camera than I thought it might be, and that is also evident by the size of the book. The RX100M3 is my first real camera after switching over from relying on smartphone cameras. The book covers things you may already know all the way to things you may not know at all. Just a few pages in and I'd already learned more about my cameras features than I had with 3 months using the camera - suddenly those features are understandable and just a few button presses away!

Absolutely recommended as I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Same thing for the camera, its great :)

PowerGen 2.4A / 12W Dual USB Car Charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product., 6 July 2014
I've tried a few different types of USB car chargers. This is the best I have tried, mainly because it has a much better build quality than the others. I've been using it daily in the car and it has worked perfectly, and more importantly, it is still in one piece.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC RX100 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

2.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't get on with it., 21 Jun. 2014
Applied it earlier today. I'm sure its a good product, but I'm one of those people who just don't have the knack or the patience for things like this. I tried and tried again, following the instructions, but could not get it to take without leaving bubbles of air underneath the screen protector. The more I played about with it, the more bubbles that were left underneath.

So here I am with a 3 inch screen protector with 20+ bubbles underneath it. I'm sure I could get it right if there were a few screen protectors included, as it is with just the 1 included at this price, it seems an expensive gamble for a small percentage of buyers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2014 4:13 PM BST

Guess Seductive Homme Blue Eau De Toilette For Him 100ml
Guess Seductive Homme Blue Eau De Toilette For Him 100ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, for a minute or 2, 30 April 2014
Its really unfortunate that this scent fades always as quickly as you apply it. Did I get a defective product? I don't know. If the smell lasted it would easily be a 5 star review.

Komputerbay 64 GB Micro SDXC Memory Card) 64GB MICROSDXC UHS1 CLASS 10
Komputerbay 64 GB Micro SDXC Memory Card) 64GB MICROSDXC UHS1 CLASS 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Working perfectly, 30 April 2014
Bought this to go in to my HTC One m8. Files transfer very fast, faster than any card I have previously owned. Its been working perfectly for a few months now. No hesitation in recommending, for me these things are all about how reliable they are and how fast they work. I find the card to be excellent in both regards.

Treasures of the Southern Sky
Treasures of the Southern Sky
by Robert Gendler

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to rate it 6 stars!, 29 Jan. 2013
I was directed towards this book from Robert Gendlers website. It was my first time viewing his website a few days ago, I spent hours there just looking through his amazing collection of photos. I do not have a long term 'interest' as such in astronomy, like many others I rarely find myself having the time to pause for thought about the indescribable treasures surrounding us at all times. The odd times when I do, I find the thoughts hard to shake off - I have always wanted to know and see more.

I don't have anything negative to say about this book, everything is positive. It is well made, a good size, the photography on display in the book is in beautiful detail, every picture can leave you lost for words. Thankfully most pictures in the book have a full description of what is being shown. So I may actually gain a few words.

It really is a book to showcase "The Treasures in the Sky". It achieves that goal with ease, as the amazing photography on display speaks for itself. I sense a lot of love has gone in to the production of this book, it was that same sense that I had got on Robert Gendlers website that had led me here.

This is the type of book that would spark an interest in anybody that picked it up, young or old. Absolutely recommended.

Alpha Industries Extreme Cold Weather N3B Parka Jacket (X-Large, Black)
Alpha Industries Extreme Cold Weather N3B Parka Jacket (X-Large, Black)
Offered by Silvermans Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cold weather, 11 Oct. 2012
This coat really will get the job done. Very well made, looks great, keeps the cold out - an ideal candidate for the colder weather. On the sizing, I ordered an XL. I was worried the arm length wouldnt be long enough, Im very tall, but very slim too. The arm length is very generous so I would recommend the coat to any other tall guys out there. On the width, it is too big for me. But fine one you adjust the pull strings inside the coat. It fits perfectly. Overall, Im over the moon with my purchase. 5* easily. Also, special note for the sellers - Silvermans. They were very helpful, quickly responding to my email asking for a sleeve measurement. The shipping arrived a couple of days earlier than I expected. I would definitely order from them again :)

Billabong Stock Men's Jumper Dark Shade X-Large
Billabong Stock Men's Jumper Dark Shade X-Large
Offered by GetShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these, 4 Oct. 2012
These jacket/hoodys are very nice. They are well made, very snug and look very good on. Im a size XL, I was hesitant before trying them on that they would not fit correctly. I am 6'5 tall and thin, these in XL fit me perfectly. The arms are a good length as is the overall length. The width is great too, as some XL's arrive almost as wide as they are long. Not here, its meant for athletic build which is great.

Green Vibrance Sachets, 15 Single Serving Packets, 177.45 grams
Green Vibrance Sachets, 15 Single Serving Packets, 177.45 grams
Offered by Water For Health

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 19 Sept. 2012
I have a kale shake in the morning, one of these with lunch in the afternoon and I feel great. Only down side is that they are a little expensive. Im not sure I could buy these all the time at the current price, it would amount to £60 per month. The product gets 5/5, the price 2/5.

Page: 1 | 2