Profile for D Ward > Reviews

Content by D Ward

D Ward (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Lightless Sky: An Afghan Refugee Boy's Journey of Escape to A New Life in Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 7 Jan. 2017
Not only an enjoyable read but also very educational helps you understand a little of what these poor people have to go through

Swaying
Swaying

4.0 out of 5 stars An ok read, 14 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Swaying (Kindle Edition)
An ok read not my normal kind of thing but I did enjoy reading it and I learnt just how donna w women long for a girl and the lenghts they will go to, to conceive one.

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick - 2.55 g, Couture
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick - 2.55 g, Couture
Offered by Lilylisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 May 2016
Excellent service love this lipstick

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick, 2.55 g, Number 003, Ready To Wear
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick, 2.55 g, Number 003, Ready To Wear
Offered by The Cosmetic House

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this lipstick it lasts all night long, 20 April 2016
Love this lipstick it lasts all night long. It's a shame Revlon have stopped making ity it. Glad I found this page I have had excellent service from them.

Piece by Piece: Remembering Georgina: A Mother's Memoir
Piece by Piece: Remembering Georgina: A Mother's Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars I knew of Georgina as I live in the same ..., 21 Mar. 2016
I knew of Georgina as I live in the same area as she did. My heart went out to get family.

Piece by Piece is such a honest heartfelt and well written account of just a little of what the family must of gone through.

I look forward to reading more from Helen.

Far From Perfect
Far From Perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Far From Perfect (Kindle Edition)
One of the best free reads I have read. I can highly recommend it, it is well worth a read.

Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App
Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 18 Aug. 2015
What a great little app. Excellent for all ages. Love it!

For the Love of Julie: A nightmare come true. A mother's courage. A desperate fight for justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true hero, 10 Mar. 2015
Such a moving story, I remember the case well as i live in the area and the Mings are true hero's for what they have done.
One thing though Middlesbrough is spelt wrong in the book!

Common As Muck!: The Autobiography of Roy 'Chubby' Brown
Common As Muck!: The Autobiography of Roy 'Chubby' Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't think i would like it but i did., 28 Oct. 2014
I am not a fan of Chubby Brown and I started reading the book thinking I wouldn't like it but as he is from my home town and some of family like him i would give the book a try.
Reading the book made me realise that Chubby is just a character that Roy made up to earn a living and Roy and Chubby aren't the same loud mouth crude person.
I felt it was a really good book even if some parts of it did sound like some of the parts of the Scum film!

Bye Mam, I Love You - A daughter's last words. A mother's search for justice. The shocking true story of the murder of Rebecca Aylward

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a sad story, 19 Oct. 2014
What a brave woman to write such a book must have been so hard for her.I am sure Becca is very proud of her man for writing such a great book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3