Profile for K Myhre > Reviews

Content by K Myhre

K Myhre

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick (sort of!), 21 Aug. 2015
Plays audio nicely (no problems with low volume) from my iPhone 5s on both an old Klipsch iGroove and a cheap supermarket speaker dock, however won't it charge the phone. I was expecting this, based on previous experience in buying non Apple accessories to use with Apple products, so it's not a big deal. £5 seemed better than £25 from the Apple shop (particularly since the Apple one receives lukewarm reviews too!).

Selle SMP Big Bum Sprung Comfort Bike Saddle
Selle SMP Big Bum Sprung Comfort Bike Saddle
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 16 July 2015
I have recently returned to cycling after about 20 years and attempted to go out using the saddle that came with my (second hand and cheap bike). Ouch!

My husband bought me this one based on the reviews and despite my initial scepticism, I can report that it's just great. Granted, it's absolutely MASSIVE (I even snigger at myself when I see it) but properly comfortable and lets me get on with cycling about happily.

Highly recommended.

Bigjigs Rail Figure of Eight Train Set
Bigjigs Rail Figure of Eight Train Set
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, 27 Feb. 2014
Our two year old just loves this. It was a Christmas gift and is by far his favourite toy at the moment. We've since added to it and plan to get a few more bits (engine shed and tunnel). Happy with the price and quality.

Zeta Vooom Rain Cover Stroller Throw Over Raincover Fits Obaby Atlas/ Tippitoes Strollers/ Maclaren Quest Triumph
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to..., 21 Aug. 2013
Nice thick PVC and attaches to the stroller well (it's a Combi Flare which is hard to find in the UK, so I was worried it wouldn't fit). It goes down as far as the footrest in the front so should keep feet dry. Happy with it!

White Bones (Katie Maguire Book 1)
White Bones (Katie Maguire Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have been better..., 10 Aug. 2013
I read this book really quickly and found it initially a page-turner through it being interesting. Somewhere about halfway through it turned into a page-turner in the "get it over and done with" style.

The dialogue was stilted and unrealistic throughout, and despite the gore and unpleasant stuff (which is indeed plentiful, but didn't particularly bother me), I didn't find it held my interest.

There are far too many plot holes and poorly explained events in it for me to recommend it.

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Pink Grapefruit, 4.25g
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Pink Grapefruit, 4.25g

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit, 2 Feb. 2013
I've been a Burt's Bees lip balm addict for most of 20 years now...I have tended to stick to the original but tried this one for a change and I'm so glad I did!

It smells great and really refreshing, and I feel it conditions lips for a long time without needing re-application. It goes on nicely over a lip stain too.

BENEFIT COSMETICS the POREfessional face primer FULL SIZE 22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz. PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores
Offered by US international service

4.0 out of 5 stars The Porefessional, 2 Feb. 2013
I love this stuff. It glides on smoothly, minimises the look of the pores in my t-zone, and really helps foundation stay on for longer. It's admittedly not cheap but I think the tube will last for a long time.