Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gunmetal Women's Nora Off White/Tan Wedges Heels 85638/13629 3 UK
Gunmetal Women's Nora Off White/Tan Wedges Heels 85638/13629 3 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design - don't last long., 25 Nov. 2012
These shoes are really cute and a comfortable design. I mus have wore them all summer season. Now that I am storing summer shoes I realize I might not be able to wear them a second season - not because of style but because they seem really beat up.
It's a pity because I really liked these and if only they have put a bit more effort in how they built those I d definitely wear them again

Vitamin C Multi Function Shower Head Water Filter with Ioniser and Anti-Bacterial System Removes Chlorine and Chloramines.New 2012 Chrome Head Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ....for hair also, 27 Oct. 2012
Sorry I don't have any real problem stories to share. Just a mom of two living in a hard water area, I initially bought this to protect my children's skin from chlorine only to find that my own skin and damaged hair felt immediately softer. Never realized the damage the water was doing to our skin in the shower. Really glad I found this no nonsense, easy to install filter. Lives up to promise.

Urbancode Women's Tote Shopper
Urbancode Women's Tote Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 4 Oct. 2012
This bag is perfect. Stylish and soft but also unbelievably roomy. It has made it through the summer when i carried everything from my pad to children gadgets on top of the everyday work stuff. Still looks as new a few months later.

Silk'n Reju Skin Rejuvenation and Anti Aging Device
Silk'n Reju Skin Rejuvenation and Anti Aging Device
Offered by ShytoBuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders, 9 Jun. 2012
Silk'n Reju is absolutely gorgeous. My skin was lifeless lately and started showing fine lines. Reju makes my skin glow after the first few minutes of use.
Initially I thought the results would last similar to a good face mask. After the first six uses the results were there all the time.
What I really liked is that it is light, not sticky to the skin and so easy to use. All I needed to do is those circular movements for about fifteen minutes and I looked as if I had been catching up on beauty sleep. The added bonus was the warm feeling of relaxing the skin you get after treatment. Now I am keeping an eye on the company for new products.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 4:39 AM GMT

If You Will Lead: Enduring Wisdom for 21st-Century Leaders
If You Will Lead: Enduring Wisdom for 21st-Century Leaders
by Doug Moran

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally it's here! Better than expected., 12 July 2011
I had pre-ordered this book and it is finally here! It is better than I expected. It is really inspirational and I loved the work of making the connection to every bit of the amazing 1910 "if-" Kipling poem to real lives. I found the ability to bounce back and the ability to connect and motivate the most moving. Maybe this is because of the crisis Europe is facing these days that I found the Harriet Tubman and Mother Teresa stories so relevant. I sure did find good paradigms for the things I want to have in my professional and personal life and ways on how to achieve them.

Theory of Strategic Management with Cases, International Edition
Theory of Strategic Management with Cases, International Edition
by HILL/JONES

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete reference book for strategy, 30 Mar. 2011
Are you looking for one place to understand what strategy is? One book to give you an overall look on what tools you have to design your strategy? Still, you need to do that through real life business cases and not just theory discussions? Well you ask for a lot but that is exactly what I was looking for. If you are looking for something similar I believe you will find this book very helpful. This was a suggested reading for a course but it was one of the cases that the choice was spot on.

Terra Plana Men's Wilkins Black Driving Shoe TP110010LBLK 10 UK
Terra Plana Men's Wilkins Black Driving Shoe TP110010LBLK 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for the men in the family, 5 Feb. 2011
Excellent quality shoes. I have actually bought the whole collection this year for everyone in the family. My kids were thrilled at how comfortable these shoes are. What I did not expect was that the men in the family - who usually are the most picky with their shoes - really loved these. Not only they are great quality and comfortable but they come in simple stylish designs everyone loves.

Fly London Women's Even Casual Heel Rock P141238002 3 UK
Fly London Women's Even Casual Heel Rock P141238002 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best summer friend, 16 Jun. 2010
These sandals are the best friend for every girl. Light but firm they are so easy to wear day to night. With maxi dresses or slim summer pants, they look amazing!

Choosing Simplicity: Real People Finding Peace and Fulfillment in a Complex World
by Linda Breen Pierce

4.0 out of 5 stars There are other choices, 4 Feb. 2010
I found this book a breath of fresh air. It is amazing how diferent choices ordinary people can make about their lives and how differently you can live if you decide to. Maybe it is not true we need to do what everbody thinks we should with our lives. That's nice to know especially coming from a well written, relaxing book.

Data Mining Techniques in CRM
Data Mining Techniques in CRM
by Tsiptsis

5.0 out of 5 stars Datamining for the average marketer!, 4 Feb. 2010
When I first read this I thought either datamining is getting simpler or I am getting smarter.
Having spent several years in marketing and relationship management in the services sector this is the first time I find such a clear step by step approach to datamining. I found the reasoning for selection and the profiling suggestions in the clustering discussion very helpful. It made my life a lot easier in the effort to segment my customer base.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3