Profile for duncan secker > Reviews

Content by duncan secker

duncan secker

Page: 1 | 2
Home Brew & Wine Making - Winebuddy 30 Bottle White Wine Refill - Chardonnay Ingredient Kit
Offered by Brew2bottle

3.0 out of 5 stars Wine, 12 Jun. 2014
Well I have never made wine before but this made it very easy to start. As they say it dose make a lovely wine.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2014 12:11 PM GMT

Paracord 550 Survival Bracelet with Stainless Steel Bow Shackle - Olive Drab Green / Ideal Accessory for Camping, Boating, Hunting, Hiking, and Other Sports Activities.
Offered by UK-Xnow(From Hong Kong)

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice, 12 Jun. 2014
My Bracelet looks good no always good to know I have some twine on me if I ever need it

Vktech Stainless Steel 20cm Wire Keychain Cable Key Ring (20pcs)
Vktech Stainless Steel 20cm Wire Keychain Cable Key Ring (20pcs)
Offered by vktech-HK

4.0 out of 5 stars Keys, 12 Jun. 2014
Well theses are the very best thing I have put in my workshop I put all my car keys on

PowerGen Dual USB 4.2A 20W Car Charger for Apple iPhone 6 Plus, 6 iPhone 5S 5 4S, iPad Air, mini; Android Phones: Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3; Note 4, 3, 2, Tab; HTC One (M8) Google Nexus and Sony [Designed for Apple and Android Devices] (USB Cable NOT included)
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

Turboflame Arc Lighter
Turboflame Arc Lighter
Offered by Imago Global

2.0 out of 5 stars Ark, 12 Jun. 2014
First one turned late & broken, but I emailed them & they replaced no problem it's a very good Lighter

Generic New Motorbike Folding Cover Outdoor Tent Garage Motorcycle Motor Bike Shed Storage

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tent, 12 Jun. 2014
It came on time Its easy to put together works a treat with my bike inside.its waterproof.
My bike fits in with space for my tools as well

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Aug. 2013
That stopped the mossy very simple to put up. All night before those dam flys we're in my room.
But they are not getting me.

Philips SHL5000/10 Headband Headphones
Philips SHL5000/10 Headband Headphones
Offered by euroelectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tins, 24 Aug. 2013
Very good product I use them every day on the train I now can here only music not my other traveler' s

XL Motorcycle Motorbike Water Resistent Waterproof Rain UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Indoor Black Silver Extra Larger + storage bag
Offered by CN tip-top

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 24 Aug. 2013
Very every since it came its rained but my bike which lives out side is now dry

New Maxtra PROFESSIONAL PETROL GRASS STRIMMER BRUSHCUTTER POWERFUL HEAVY DUTY MODEL 2-STROKE 43CC
Offered by Direct Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Mantra, 9 Aug. 2013
One of the best tools I have ever had.
It does the work of 5 men on my estate very please with it I am.

Page: 1 | 2