Profile for Rachael > Reviews

Rachael

Jake Undone
Jake Undone

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jake Undone (Kindle Edition)
Truly beautiful. "I love it to the moon."
A must read for all romance lovers (: explicit, but irrevocably stunning.

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series Book 1)
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wow., 4 April 2013
No matter how many times I read this book, it's always as magical as the very first time. One word. Perfect.

Crush (Crush series Book 1)
Crush (Crush series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ambivalent, 4 Feb. 2013
At first, I wasn't sure whether it was good or not. Well, of course it was good, but she always seemed so formal and I couldn't connect with her. However, a few chapters in I realised I had misjudged the characters. They each had so much more depth to them than first perceived, it was a great read, with a heart-wrenching twist at the end. Just incredible.So glad it all worked out :) MUST READ xx

Ceaseless (Existence #3)
Ceaseless (Existence #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Fudge!!, 27 Jan. 2013
At first, I wasn't sure about the series. Now I know misjudged it. One of the best series ever, with such an amazing ending hahaha truly made my weekend. I spent all weekend reading these books and I'm glad I did :) just wow.

Opal (A Lux Novel)
Opal (A Lux Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Just wow., 5 Jan. 2013
I genuinely have never cried so much at a book. That's it. Its done. It's over. I never expected such a beautiful and heart wrenching ending. Because it was truly, deeply and irrevocably beautiful. It depicted a true love, one so real that it made you feel a part of everything. In some ways, I'm glad it ended the way it did, because Luc was right: You can't trust anyone, when everyone has something to gain and something to loose.
It showed the honour and courage in a person. The longing and wanting to be able to trust someone no matter what. The deep urge that compiles you to keep faith, when deep down you know everything is on the line. This book shows that sometimes, you can gain from that raw emotion, but other times, you loose everything you have and everything you wish for. And when you find that one person (or alien as it may be in this case), it depicts such a love and understanding, that shows no matter how annoyed you get, you'd give everything to save them, because they ARE your everything. It shows the jealousy that is underneath everything, the protective streak that runs through your veins even though your at a bliss with everything you have. This novel shows that you can't always be entirely happy, too many things get in the way of that, but sometimes, love is enough to keep you hanging on.
But most importantly, Opal tells the story of a real pain that comes from never quite getting your happy ending.
Because no matter how alien you may feel, you're still only human.

Captivate
Captivate

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Captivate (Kindle Edition)
The first book, Need, was extraordinary, I didn't put the book down once. But Captivate is the sequel that does more than do Need justice; it does all of supernatural literature justice. It's quirky and funny, yet also heart wrenching and thrilling. A Must read book for those in search of an inspirational and amusing plot.
Now, I'm off to read the 3rd and last book ;) enjoy!