Profile for SH > Reviews

Content by SH

SH (Woking)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FEITONG Women Mexican Ethnic Embroidered Pessant Hippie Blouse Gypsy Boho Mini Dress (S, White)
Offered by FeiTong

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for price!, 27 May 2017
It arrived earlier than expected and I absolutely love it HOWEVER it is way too short to call a dress and there is no way I could wear it without shorts under it unfortunately. Luckily I have a pair of denim hotpants that go ok with it. It needs an iron before wearing but that's fair enough. I am a size 8 and ordered small - it fits fine other than the short length.

Simplee Apparel Women's Boho Cap Sleeve Backless Cross Back Floral Printed Dress Summer Red
Offered by SimpleeApparel

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the back, 20 Mar. 2017
I got his in red - quick delivery. I love the back. Perfectly fine for a cheap little sundress.

Attraco Girls One Piece Swmming Costumes Geometric Swimsuit Cute Swimwear 6-7 Years
Offered by matrix-tech

4.0 out of 5 stars fine, 31 Jan. 2017
My 6 year old daughter is very happy with it apart from the fact that it doesn't have the beaded detail shown in the photos. I wasn't fussed enough to send back, but she was furious!!

Bluester Fashion Twin-Beams Classic Women Metal Frame Mirror Sunglasses Cat Eye Glasses (Rose Gold)
Offered by Bluest.

5.0 out of 5 stars A*, 31 Jan. 2017
OMG - these are gorgeous for the price! I was worried the style would be too big for my small framed face but they are great - very happy with my purchase. can't wait for my holiday now!

Another Love: The Number 1 Bestselling author of My Husband's Wife (No Greater Courage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 9 Jan. 2017
Excellent - highly recommend. One of the best books I've read in a while. Very thought provoking.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2017
Hilarious game and excellent customer service

Bluelans® Children Kids Girls Boys Cotton Neckerchief Winter Warmer Snood Scarf (White)
Offered by Broadfashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Jan. 2017
great for a cheap snood. My 6 yr old daughter loves it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Jan. 2017
Bit wobbly as cheap plastic, but it does the job well and my daughter loves singing into it.

Kingko® New Fashion 2~10 Years Old Kids Boys Girls Autumn Winter Soft Skin-friendly Collar Scarf National Flag Pattern Cotton O Ring Neck Scarves (Gray)
Offered by Kingko

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2017
Super xmas stocking filler for my 9 year old son - he loves it.

COCM10 Womens Push Up Chest Zipper Beachwear Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini Set Blue L

2.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase (edit: broke after 2 washes), 9 Jan. 2017
Super speedy delivery well before expected date. I love this bikini and can't believe how cheap it was! I looked at size guide and other reviews and bought Large even though I'm a size 8 top/10 bottom - it fits perfectly. Highly recommend as long as you think carefully about what size to order. EDIT: knocked down to 2 stars as only worn 6 times and zip broke on second wash and unfixable. V disappointed as I loved it but clearly it's not built to last.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4