Profile for G. Morgan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Oasis
Oasis

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 Great Pilot, 2 April 2017
This review is from: Oasis (Amazon Video)
Excellent pilot I can't wait for more, it has a good cast and soundtrack and plot. The music and the themes are quite Interstellar inspired I think, which being one if my favourite films is a big plus for me. It is well worth watching and I look forward to further episodes and hope amazon can keep the quality going in them.

Expendables - Extended Director's Cut [Blu-ray]
Expendables - Extended Director's Cut [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Sylvester Stallone

5.0 out of 5 stars Extended Version is the Best!, 27 Dec. 2016
Extended blu ray version is the superior cut of the movie, if you are a fan of the expendables than you definitely need to get this, you won't be disappointed!

The Man in the High Castle - Season 2
The Man in the High Castle - Season 2
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Try It! Slow to start but really grips you towards the end!, 27 Dec. 2016
I watched season 1 and it was fantastic. Season 2 was quite slow to start with and I was starting to lose interest about halfway through but persevered and boy am I glad. It picks up and gets very gripping towards the end, I guess it is hard to make every episode great but thus season is definitely worth watching just keep going if you are not sure and you will be glad you stuck to it. Overall I think this is still an amazing series, great concept and great actors/actresses. Let's hope season 3 is just as good.

The Grand Tour Season 1
The Grand Tour Season 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but needs tweaking, 3 Dec. 2016
It is good to see the trio back together again but I think celebrity brain crash is terrible and could be forgiven once in episode 1, but not with every episode and conversation street is a bit weak. Episode 3 has been the best so far with the real chemistry between May Hammond and Clarkson coming off as fairly natural.

14cm Clear Plastic Funnel
14cm Clear Plastic Funnel
Offered by surrey trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Oct. 2016
Good funnels, not as big as I was expecting but will do the job just the same and very cheap. Will have to see how they stand up to the test of time and chemicals.

Funnel with 200mm Wide Mouth Pouring Fixed Spout Oil Fuel Petrol Water TE346
Funnel with 200mm Wide Mouth Pouring Fixed Spout Oil Fuel Petrol Water TE346
Offered by AB Tools Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 3 Oct. 2016
Good solid heavy duty funnels. No good for me as they were too big to fit in my lawnmower abd strimmer etc so I sent them back. The end of them is quite wide at least 2cm so bear that in mind

ASVP Shop® Gold Brown Aviator Sunglasses & Cloth Case Uv400 Designer Mens Ladies Shades
Offered by ASVP Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 May 2016
These glasses are good for the price, considering they are very cheap.

Antec SoundScience USB Powered HDTV Bias Lighting
Antec SoundScience USB Powered HDTV Bias Lighting
Offered by Bora-Computer GbR

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for me, 16 Jan. 2016
This didn't work out for me, I found it wasn't bright enough and I began to get headaches coming from around the back of my eyes. It actually looked cool but didn't do the job for me. I returned and got a lamp and put it behind my TV instead which did the job.

Oregon Scientific Classic Projection Alarm Clock, Black
Oregon Scientific Classic Projection Alarm Clock, Black
Offered by Smart Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clock, 16 Jan. 2016
This is a good clock, the alarm is nice and alerting getting you up in the morning. I like the projection of time which I switch on the night and send it onto the ceiling so I don't have to look hard to see the time. Although the actual display isn't that bright during the day and you can't see it that we'll and the projection button is on the back and is small and a fiddle to do, so that is why I have dropped it one star. I don't really need it during the day so it's not a problem for me but if you are looking for a screen display which is clear and back lit then this isn't for you. Apart from that for this price it is well recommended and a good product.

Keoma  [DVD]
Keoma [DVD]
Dvd ~ Woody Strode
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spaghetti western, 16 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Keoma [DVD] (DVD)
Wow this film blew me away. You'll either love the soundtrack or hate it, it's a couple of singers one male one female and it sounds a bit Leonard cohen-ish. Franco Nero is good in this and it is one of the better later spaghetti westerns using more modern filming techniques. It has a good cast and soundtrack. It is worth a watch if you are into this genre or you like Franco Nero. I wish I could get it on bluray but this will have to do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9