Profile for Mr. C. Wright > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Flixster
Flixster

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 16 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Flixster (App)
Just wish more movies were on UV so I could enjoy the app more, never mind though. Better than nothing at all.

WWE SuperCard
WWE SuperCard

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: WWE SuperCard (App)
Love the game. Strangely addictive and features exhibition card battles and a King of the Ring

I recommend to WWE fans and Top Trump fans

Everything I know about teaching
Everything I know about teaching
by Mr Michael Gove

5.0 out of 5 stars An experience, 11 Nov. 2013
From the moment I picked up this book until I put it down I was convulsed with laughter.

One day I intend to read it

Webb Ellis Men's Maori Extreme Ball - White, Mini
Webb Ellis Men's Maori Extreme Ball - White, Mini

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis-sized balls!, 22 Sept. 2012
They say its not the size, but what you do with it that counts......they are in fact wrong.

I bought the ball as a full sized ball to discover that it was in fact a mini ball that would only be suitable for borrowers or perhaps hobbit children

EXTREMELY MISLEADING

Cichlid Atlas: v. 2
Cichlid Atlas: v. 2
by Uwe Romer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing fishy going on here, 8 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Cichlid Atlas: v. 2 (Hardcover)
The first book has proved invaluable in my efforts to further my knowledge of an amazing group of fish. This second book is set to be more precise and features updated knowledge. I look forward to it immensely.

I have since owned this book for 5 years now and still return to it on a regular basis to understand these fish further

Supernatural Clwyd: Folk Tales of North-east Wales
Supernatural Clwyd: Folk Tales of North-east Wales
by Richard Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky goings on in Wrexham, 30 Nov. 2003
This book details the no defunct area of Clwyd and all the myths and fables therein. I already had a copy of this book and felt that it would make an ideal present for someone with a similar interest in this subject.
He wasnt disappointed
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2012 10:20 PM BST

Jungle
Jungle
by Charlotte Uhlenbroek

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again a triumph, 30 Nov. 2003
This review is from: Jungle (Hardcover)
Charlotte Uhlenbroek has one again compiled a highly fascinating read. Her laid back approach and passion for her subject make a good read.
If your a fan of Wildlife books then buy this, you wont regret it at all.

The Crocodile Hunter: The Incredible Life and Adventures of Steve and Terri Irwin
by Steve Irwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Its CROC SAVING TIME!, 7 Nov. 2003
For years I have watched people like David Attenborough with a keen interest but then I was introduced to the antics of Mr Steve Irwin. I am a proud 'wildlife warrior', Im keen on crocodiles and even if you cant stand the man. Buy it. Steve and Terris enthusiam shines through constantly. There several times I laughed out loud. I love this book and I guarentee you will too.
So buy this book so Australia Zoo can get more money to keep up there good work. You wont regret it

Marx Brothers Encyclopedia
Marx Brothers Encyclopedia
by Glenn Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Definative book of the Marx Brothers, 31 May 2003
'Its so simple a child of 5 would understand, fetch me a child of 5'.
This one sentence sums it up and any book with a chapter called 'Could Harpo speak' is worth the money alone. This is the updated and corrected edition and would be perfect for any true comedy or film fan.

Goodness Gracious Me - Complete Series 3 [1998] [DVD]
Goodness Gracious Me - Complete Series 3 [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sanjeev Bhaskar

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodness Gracious Me does it again, 13 April 2003
This program is hysterical.
From 'Check Please' to 'Smeeta Smitten' the characters are all golddust.
Great performances from the entire GGM team make this an essential buy for fans of comedy sketch shows

Page: 1 | 2