Profile for Arielle Lavecchia > Reviews

Content by Arielle Lavecchia

Arielle Lavecchia (Finland)

Page: 1 | 2
New zebra pen spiral CC sharp clear light blue MA51-CLB (japan import)
New zebra pen spiral CC sharp clear light blue MA51-CLB (japan import)
Offered by JAPAN-SUBCULTURES

5.0 out of 5 stars A very comfortable pencil to hold., 14 Sept. 2016
This pencil is totally brilliant in design, it fits the hand intuitively and provides a lovely comfort, making it really enjoyable to use for writing and drawing. It looks quite beautiful on top of all that comfort.

Rembrandt Luxury Watercolour Travel Brush Box Set. Extendable Artists Brushes.
Rembrandt Luxury Watercolour Travel Brush Box Set. Extendable Artists Brushes.
Offered by iartsupplies - trinity Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect brushes!, 14 Sept. 2016
I was really lucky to have found this beautiful set of travel brushes. The quality is excellent and I appreciate the truly elegant in style and design! I have a DIYset of professional watercolours that needed these brushes in order to make it complete. Now I have a really unique watercolour set to be proud of. It comes with me everywhere, and is perfect for watercolour journalling.

Mission Gold Water Color Palette Set, 36 Colors by Mijello Mission Gold Class
Mission Gold Water Color Palette Set, 36 Colors by Mijello Mission Gold Class
Offered by Tout va bien

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these set of watercolours, 8 Sept. 2016
I love these set of watercolours. All the colours are highly pigmented, and you really have clear and vibrant pictures. The colours are all intermixable, but you won't truly get a jumbled mess of muddy colours. The pictures I painted to test the colours shows the brightness of the colours. I would have to say that it may not be ideal for landscape pictures, I have used this to paint a Manga picture and it seems to give the style a bright and happy atmosphere which I wanted for the scene.

100x8m Embroidery Threads in Assorted Mixed Colours Skeins by Kurtzy TM
100x8m Embroidery Threads in Assorted Mixed Colours Skeins by Kurtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really beautiful assortment of threads for literally almost any kind of crafting or embroidery projects., 31 Mar. 2016
I love that the colours are so vibrant. It gives me the chance to create lively and whimsical needlepoint art. My children fell in love with it too and this is where I am glad that there's a huge assortment, there's enough to share around.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2016 10:45 AM BST

KOH-I-NOOR 017150600000 24 Round Water Colour Paint
KOH-I-NOOR 017150600000 24 Round Water Colour Paint
Offered by Enedi int

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and high quality beginner set of watercolours, 1 Feb. 2016
This is a very good starter set for kids and adult alike. This watercolour is highly pigmented and it has good coverage. The compact stack of colours make it great for travel and can easily go on a plane with you. I gave these to two of my pupils who are beginning their adventures in watercolours and they are finding it incredibly useful.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kuretake Gansai Tambi Japanese Watercolour Paints (36 Colour Set)
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Japanese Watercolour Paints (36 Colour Set)
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars A very Delicate Watercolour., 1 Feb. 2016
I love the quality and versatility of this set of paints. I had bought one years ago and gave it to my daughter. Now I got two, one goes to my crafty sister and the other I am keeping for myself. I love how the paints is so pigmented and a little goes such a long way, and in that sense the large pans are an absolute joy to use!

The paints are poured pan paints which means they don't contain much fillers in then. the pigments are so finely ground that they don't granulate so much. And although the names may be different they're quite easily parallel to the highly pigmented colours of Winsor and Newton's artist watercolours, just much softer to handle and does not require much working of the brush to revive the paint

Uni Kuru toga Mechanical Pencil 0.3mm Black
Uni Kuru toga Mechanical Pencil 0.3mm Black
Offered by JAPAN-SUBCULTURES

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and lightweight, beautiful pencil, 13 Oct. 2015
A beautiful pencil, great for very fine details. Very fine line! It's a great design, keeping the tip sharp.

Uni Mechanical Pencil Kurutoga Roulette Model, Gun Metallic, 0.5 mm (M510171P.43)
Offered by wakuwaku Japan

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sharpness, great for drawing and writing!, 13 Oct. 2015
I really enjoy this pencil, it comes with me everywhere, because it keeps the tip crisp and sharp. I love this pencil!!!

Pentel "Graphgear 1000" 0.3 mm Mechanical Pencil - Silver
Pentel "Graphgear 1000" 0.3 mm Mechanical Pencil - Silver
Offered by M's1

5.0 out of 5 stars My "go to" pencil., 25 Aug. 2015
I love this pencil to death!
It's my go to pencil and is always with me everywhere.
I like how it feels in the hand and it's just the right weight to make you feel grounded when you are using it.

GIVE A HOOT Double Tier Filled Pencil Case
GIVE A HOOT Double Tier Filled Pencil Case

5.0 out of 5 stars A great back to school item, 25 Aug. 2015
A great back to school kit that fits all the supplies and is presentable.

Page: 1 | 2