Profile for REBECCA JAFFRAY > Reviews

Content by REBECCA JAFFRAY

REBECCA JAFFRAY

Cite Them Right: The Essential Referencing Guide (Palgrave Study Skills)
Cite Them Right: The Essential Referencing Guide (Palgrave Study Skills)
by Richard Pears

5.0 out of 5 stars My bible., 13 Jan. 2014
This is my constant companion for Harvard referencing on my degree course.
An absolute must for all students.
:) :)

Medical Grade Medium Swimming Doc's Pro Plugs - Blue - Non Vented
Medical Grade Medium Swimming Doc's Pro Plugs - Blue - Non Vented
Offered by Dolphin Scuba Center

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for eczema!, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought to help prevent eczema in my ear canals. I use them every time I shower and/or wash my hair (I am not a swimmer!) and my eczema has cleared up. They stay in my ears fine for this purpose but not confident they would stay in whilst swimming, hence only 4 stars,but maybe the smaller size would be better. Didn't feel I could return these once the packet was open and for my purposes the fit is good enough.

In the Shadow of Crows
In the Shadow of Crows
by David Charles Manners

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read Book, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: In the Shadow of Crows (Paperback)
I'd been wanting to read this book for a while and was not disappointed.Two amazing stories intertwined.It is one of those books you just have to keep reading. It makes you realise how much we take for granted in the west.

Drums Of Autumn: (Outlander 4)
Drums Of Autumn: (Outlander 4)
by Diana Gabaldon

4.0 out of 5 stars Still Brilliant, 24 April 2011
Only complaint is there seems to be quite a few spelling errors and some incorrect words, possibly from a spellcheck substituting wrong words.

Breville JK82 White Lightning Jug Kettle
Breville JK82 White Lightning Jug Kettle

4.0 out of 5 stars BREVILLE KETTLE, 13 Dec. 2009
HAD THE PREVIOUS VERSION FOR 7 YEARS WHICH IS AMAZING FOR ME, I USUALLY GET THROUGH A KETTLE EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS,SO I HAD TO GO FOR THE SAME AGAIN.WOULD HAVE GONE FOR FIVE STAR RATING BUT THE LIGHT NOW STAYS ON UNLESS YOU SWITCH OFF AT THE WALL WHICH, IN THIS ECO FRIENDLY AGE, IS NOT GOOD.
Now 2 years on and still going well despite having had to cope with a year of boiling water for baby milk!