Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now
Profile for Musiclover > Reviews

Content by Musiclover

Musiclover (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
KooGa Tech Socks (White Senior)
KooGa Tech Socks (White Senior)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday wear., 8 Jun. 2015
I love Kooga socks. Comfortable, well made and warm. Hardly wear anything else from day to day.

Harrington Jacket Retro/Mod/ScooterXS-3XL,Black), UK Size XL
Harrington Jacket Retro/Mod/ScooterXS-3XL,Black), UK Size XL
Offered by Xact Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, order one a size up though., 8 Jun. 2015
These do tend to be small and I had to order an XL where I would normally fit a Large. Nice jacket though. I'd prefer it a little bit longer but perfect for popping down the town in.

Mens Hooded Full Zip Top Hoodie Military Combat Army DPM Camo Fleece Jacket New (Large)
Offered by AAAz Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too short, 8 Jun. 2015
I do like this and it fits really nicely around the chest and on the shoulders but it is SO short! Stupidly short. If this had been about 5 or 6 inches longer I would have kept it. As it is, it is going back.

AURALEX ACOUSTICS PROPAD ISOLATION RISER FOR MONITORING SPEAKERS Home studio accessories Speakers pads
Offered by Inta-Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful item., 8 Jun. 2015
I stupidly meant to order the XL size so I am posting this back. However, I have used these before and they are amazing. Put two together and they are perfect to go under a centre speaker. Great value and really do isolate the speaker perfectly.

Brothers In Arms - 20th Anniversary Edition
Brothers In Arms - 20th Anniversary Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars SACD 5.1 version is glorious, 8 Jun. 2015
I must be one of the few people who have never bought this album before. I bought the SACD 5.1 Surround sound version as it was cheap on Amazon and I have to say that the sound is wonderful. The instrument separation is great and the clarity of this SACD is up with the best. I did not realise that I knew and recognised most of the songs. Recommended.

Suma Organic Haricot Beans 400 g (Pack of 12)
Suma Organic Haricot Beans 400 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 30 May 2015
Brilliant. Saves carrying them home from the supermarket.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Royal Purple - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 30 May 2015
Lovely cover. Buy it.

Director's Cut
Director's Cut

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, so I have been told, but not great., 30 May 2015
This review is from: Director's Cut (Audio CD)
Bought as a present. They told me it is not their favourite and prefer the originals.

NETGEAR XWNB5201-100UKS 500Mbps Powerline Wi-Fi Extender/Access Point Kit (Wi-Fi Booster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 May 2015
I have stone walls and wi-fi can be a pain in the ar*e. This unit is excellent and I can now get wi-fi where I didn't before.

Apple 802.11AC 2TB Airport Time Capsule (Launched June 2013)
Apple 802.11AC 2TB Airport Time Capsule (Launched June 2013)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if it had worked, 30 May 2015
Great (I assume) but I had to send mine back. Could not get it to work properly and even Apple's phone help couldn't get it right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20