Profile for SunnySideUp > Reviews

Think More, Eat Less: Use Your Mind to Change Your Body
Think More, Eat Less: Use Your Mind to Change Your Body
by Janet Thomson

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking!, 7 July 2012
This is an excellent book, very easy to read and understand with lots of practical advice about helping people who overeat. It's a complex subject but Janet Thomson cuts through all the complicated stuff and explains why people overeat. This isn't about going on a strict diet and depriving ourselves of all those yummy treats we love but explores why some of us have a tendency to eat more than we need, even when we're not hungry, and how to change the way we think about food and ourselves.

Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara - 3 Deep Blue
Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara - 3 Deep Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Mascara, 7 July 2012
It is nigh on impossible to find blue mascara in the shops and I have been using Max Factor blue mascara for many, many years so am delighted that I can still buy it on Amazon. The mascara doesn't clump on my eyelashes and gives me just the right amount of coverage.

Nokia Lumia 710 Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Purple Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour!, 7 July 2012
I wanted a cover for my new Nokia Lumia and didn't want boring black so am very happy with this purple one. It is a decent quality and very good value for money.

Sony Ericsson DCU-60 USB Data Cable
Sony Ericsson DCU-60 USB Data Cable
Offered by techstore15

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and straightforward!, 19 Mar. 2011
I ordered a Sony Ericsson USB data cable (I'd managed to lose my original one) and, guess what, I got a Sony Ericsson USB data cable. Arrived very quickly and no postage to pay.....simple and straightforward!

Karrimor Unisex Traveller Hiking Shoe Navy/Pewter K083NPT149 6 UK
Karrimor Unisex Traveller Hiking Shoe Navy/Pewter K083NPT149 6 UK
Offered by Black Swan Deals

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the shoe, shame about the fit, 5 Feb. 2011
These looked so good and it's hard to find navy trainers/hiking shoes so they seemed ideal for what I wanted. Sadly, the reality was that they didn't fit as they are a very narrow fitting so I had to return them. Shame!

Now is the Time to Open Your Heart
Now is the Time to Open Your Heart
by Alice Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice Walker on top form, 5 Feb. 2011
I love Alice Walker and I particularly enjoyed reading this book. I had read a library copy of this book initially but enjoyed it so much that I bought my own copy so that I can read it again and again.

Pink Flannelette Sheet Set - 100% Thermal Cotton - Double
Pink Flannelette Sheet Set - 100% Thermal Cotton - Double
Offered by ewarehouse UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but cheerful, 5 Feb. 2011
These are not the best quality flannelette sheets but the price reflects that and they do the job. Because of the quality, I don't think they will last very long but we got what we paid for. The colour is very cheerful, especially on a cold winter's night!

Taming The Tiger: Tibetan Teaching For Improving Daily Life
Taming The Tiger: Tibetan Teaching For Improving Daily Life
by Akong Tulku Rinpoche

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 5 Feb. 2011
This is an amazing book! Whether you are a Buddhist or not, the teachings are accessible to all and are inspirational. It is written in a very down to earth way and I have been able to use the teachings several times when taking meditation classes. Everyone should read it.

Krusell Dynamic Case for Nokia X3 - Black
Krusell Dynamic Case for Nokia X3 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right size, 5 Feb. 2011
I ordered this case for my husband's Nokia X3 for Christmas. When it arrived, I checked that the phone would fit and it's a good job I did because it didn't! I then had to rush out and buy one in the shops which wasn't as nice but at least it was the right size for the phone.