Profile for Jordan > Reviews

Content by Jordan

Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price., 28 Jun. 2017
Perfect product. Description is accurate. Order arrived super quick. Can't fault anything, only praise and gratitude for a great product at a great price.

MegaGear (Ever Ready) Protective Leather Camera Case, Bag for Canon Eos M , Canon Eos M2 (Dark Brown)
Offered by MEGA WEST

4.0 out of 5 stars A great lightweight case!, 17 Aug. 2016
Love the case! adds a beautiful rustic feel to the camera and is a great lightweight case for when I want to pop my camera in my rucksack/backpack rather than carry a full camera bag. The only drawback (if you can consider this a con) is that to access the battery and SD card slot the case has to be removed. I'm sure they must have looked at options during the design phase, maybe some kind of flap with a press stud could have works.

Overall it really is a great case and I'll be getting a lot of use out of it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated, striking pattern that doesn't overpower the room. I love it!, 15 April 2016
Really love this duvet cover. It has a beautiful pattern and the added bonus of being reversible (a lighter shade on the underside). I'd just bought a new bed and wanted some new covers to suit, this does and then some. A lot of people with a room like mine that has a black/grey/white colour scheme will struggle to find duvet covers that are anything more than plain block colours, this has a sophisticated striking pattern that doesn't overpower but adds character to the room.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 9 Sept. 2015
Does not have the soft grip as specified. The safety switch can have a tendency to cut some fabrics and fail. Those with basic soldering skills can remove the safety switch all together for a better product.

Fellowes Spectra A4 Home Office Laminator, 80-125 Micron, Including 10 free pouches.

1.0 out of 5 stars "Jam free", 9 Sept. 2015
As much as I hate leaving bad reviews. This laminator is not jam free. I purchased this for my mother as she works in a school and I'm constantly asked to unjam the schools cheap laminator. I bought this hoping things would change... they haven't. I will be looking to return this as it is not as specified.

by Savoy

5.0 out of 5 stars LoveSystems products live up to their name!, 28 Jun. 2011
I've purchased the ebook and my friend (Ben) has the Paperback so I've copied my review of the digital version below plus a brief comparison of the differences (pros vs cons) of the two versions ;)

Paperback-
Pros
Really Awesome cover art
Very well made
Good typeface
Few quid Cheaper

Cons
Bulky book not as portable
Girls are inquisitive...They will find it!
Does not contain all of the same illustrations as the digital ebook (direct from LoveSystems)

Ebook / Kindle
Pros
Very Clear and bright (Kindle Sample not including extra illustration)
can be read in the dark via backlight
Kindle edition is portable
ebook pdf can be transfered to smartphone to become protable
eBook contains extra illustration
girls you pickup (using MB techniques) will not learn your secret! eBook requires password log in.

Cons
Battery life :(
Kindle edition is "clean" but does not contain the eBook exclusive illustrations
eBook is pretty

My preference is for digital, specifically the eBook as although it contains the same written content the fact that it has more visual content sells it for me.

See below for my MB review. I'm just going to add for the record that for me the price is completely amazing for what you get. Other products out there don't come close to this. The best way I can think to describe it is... If I were to travel the world would I be better off with 1. A road map 2. a Globe 3. A map of the world or 4. A GPS. A lot of products out there cover approach anxiety or male grooming (the start of your journey/your road map). Other products give you an over view of female psychology and some products teach you to apply it (there's this thing called the world... and here's how you travel it). Some zaney products encompass (travel pun ha) a ton of emergency tips for when you absolutely haven't got a clue (find your bearings when you get lost). THIS BOOK HAS IT ALL so why go out and spend the same money (or more!) on multiple books when I can just turn the page/chapter and carry on reading from an author who really knows his stuff and who I've just spent the last 3/4 chapters building reader writer rapport with? It's not rocket science! Buy it. It's life changing ;)

"Going through life without what you know you deserve is not cool. That's how I felt. I bought this book. I said WOW. Then I put it's (I'm not gonna say tips or even rules) advice into action and the changes I have seen in myself, my social circle and the women in my life are phenominal. That's how this book felt to me, like that little push, like it's the mentor I should of had all along. The book contains all of the information that IS VITAL to EVERY MAN but we go without it and I can't see a reason why. My favourite sections are those on female psychology and Savoy's "Emotional Progression" and "Physical Escalation" which teaches you the instinct of pick up (e.g. what to do and when) which I've found very useful.

Everything is broken down perfectly from how to approach and get attraction (with some of the content results are immediate), how to overcome the fear of approaching and even some hands on male grooming and relationship advice.

There are some very valuable ideas within this book. It's the next best thing if you can't get to a bootcamp.

Further reading that ties in very well which also comes from LoveSystems on the same subject include Routines Manual 1 Love Systems Routines Manual, Volume 1 and Routines Manual 2 Love Systems Routines Manual, Volume 2 which are packed full of top notch openers, transitions and EVERY practical tool you could ever need to get more women in your life.

If you have any questions feel free to comment, I'll answer when I can ;)"

Love Systems Routines Manual, Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars The "how to" kit for attracting beautiful women., 22 Jun. 2011
Some of you may have read my review for the cheaper version of this book so I'm gonna start by saying... DO NOT BUY THAT ONE IT IS FAKE, BUY THIS ONE THIS IS THE REAL ONE. This is the real version of The Routine Manual 1 created by Nick Savoy and The Don. This book is the perfect supplement for Magic Bullets. It gives you tight routines and advice for almost every outcome. This book takes you through the phases of seduction perfectly and adopts an "anyone can do this" approach. It breaks everything down logically and visually so you can see yourself doing it.

It contains witty, humourous and sometimes outright rude conversational topics that always help the flow of an evening. Everything is referenced (where possible) which gives a great feeling of the community working together to make this the great book that it is.

This book can be used alone if you want to know a few snappy, witty things to say to woo women but I strongly recommend that you also pick up Magic Bullets Magic Bullets: 2nd Edition and The routines Manual 2 Love Systems Routines Manual, Volume 2 for rock solid flawless game.

A great buy especially if you are like I was and can never think of the right things to say!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate Male handbook! Outstanding!, 22 Jun. 2011
To me this is the only culmination of not just PUA knowledge out there but also about how to increase male confidence and understand female psychology. You may have heard about this book through many different sources online as it is heavily reference through the online communities but when they say "I won't go into detail here as you're better off readin Magic Bullets" they aren't trying to get your money, they are saving themselves time and helping YOU.

This is a Holy Text.

Approach Anxiety, Opening, Transitioning and many other concepts are heavily detailed and laid out in easy step by step, easy to follow guides. If you don't believe me download the free kindle sample!!! That alone will open your eyes to the possiblities of this book and where you can be.

The only thing better is a Workshop and this is a fraction of the price!!!!

Great when read alongside Routines manuals 1 & 2!Love Systems Routines Manual, Volume 1Love Systems Routines Manual, Volume 2

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a true version of the book!, 22 Jun. 2011
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASE.

I recently downloaded the cheaper copies of this and of Magic Bullets. They were substantially cheaper than anywhere else on the internet so I jumped at the chance, and they were Kindle compatible! When I downloaded them however I was very disappointed. What little I could access of the content was great but the formatting was terrible. Entire lines of crucial text and images missing.

I have since contacted "Love Systems" Directly and they are working with Amazon to remove this book from the store as it should not be here. Love Systems assures me that their books on amazon (UK and US) are top quality and it is only the fraudulent copies that are inferior and should be avoided.

I am not telling you this so that you miss out on a cheap book, I am telling you this so that you do not throw your money away on an inferior quality item. So that you do not feel that you have been robbed by a fraudster as I have.

Regards