Profile for Susan > Reviews

Susan

Page: 1 | 2
iRobot Roomba 620 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot Roomba 620 Vacuum Cleaning Robot

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a little efficient cleaning machine easily getting up fluff, 3 Sept. 2014
Don't know what I did before this. For anybody thinking this is a gimmick think again. It is a little efficient cleaning machine easily getting up fluff, dirt and crumbs equivalent to using my hoover. it goes over all the differing floors we have wood, carpet and tiles. If you spend one minute picking up/moving items like waste paper bins, chairs etc. this saves all the sweeping around these items and offers an easier path for the machine. Don't get me wrong if you leave them it will make it's way around everything snuggly edging right up to each and every chair leg. You can have a virtual wall and we do the main living room in 2 halves moving furniture to each end. If you think about it when you hoover you have to move or work round these items anyway. You completely save all the time that it would take in hovering. Go and have a sit in the garden. Even more you can get it to do it every day if you want! You know how good it is when you empty the little box as it is clear that it is doing a good job as seeing is believing when you see all the debris that has been collected.

Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre (discontinued by manufacturer)
Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by enshengmaoyi

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly for my DVI monitor that needed a HDMI ..., 3 Sept. 2014
Worked perfectly for my DVI monitor that needed a HDMI attachment at the other end to attach to my new laptop. I honestly can't see any problem in picture quality and it was less than £2. So I personally think it is a bargain as some of these can reach megabucks.

10Pcs Adjustable Velcro Hook and Loop Cable Cord Ties--Black--Perfect for Computer Technicians, Electricians, Cable Guys, PC Owners, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a little bit longer than usual ones sold ..., 3 Sept. 2014
These are a little bit longer than usual ones sold. I always had things that the others were just too small to go around so these fitted the bill perfectly. 10 for £1 so I don't see how you can go wrong. Would get more if needed.

iRobot 88701 Roomba Auto Virtual Wall
iRobot 88701 Roomba Auto Virtual Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars We added this to our previously bought Roomba. Worked ..., 3 Sept. 2014
We added this to our previously bought Roomba. Worked first time. Just put it down and it draws an imaginary straight line which the Roomba won't cross. We used to block off certain areas with physical barriers and although we can still do this with little effort we thought when the price reduced to £20 we may as well have one.

Terratek 170pc HSS Drill Bit Set, 1mm - 10mm Titanium Coated Drill Set Presented in Tough Steel Storage Case
Offered by Futura Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The product is good. The idea is you get lots of common ..., 3 Sept. 2014
Bought from Futura. Originally out of stock so they sent me a free smaller set to be getting on with or I could have immediately cancelled with refund. They responded immediately to all my e-mails with consideration and efficiency. The product is good. The idea is you get lots of common size drills so you can simply start a new one as soon as you need to. Being just an odd job DIYer this suited me rather than paying several pounds for each drill. Although others have had a problem with the case I have found it to be very suitable and useful. When it was delivered the postman made a comment about the noise it was making and thought the contents was broke! When I opened it all the drills were still in their original places despite the shaking so I personally haven't had this problem.

2.5 Ide To USB Hard Drive Caddy HDd Case Enclosure
2.5 Ide To USB Hard Drive Caddy HDd Case Enclosure

5.0 out of 5 stars New life into from an old drive for £2.94 inc postage., 9 Jan. 2014
I have a couple of ATA 2.5 drives taken from old laptops when they were discarded. I looked for the cheapest caddie possible to try. Perfect worked first time no issues. Now use them as a store for films/programmes to plug into the television. And the old 40GB drives only need one usb plug to power. Can't see how you can go wrong.

6 x Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Huawei Ascend G300 (U8818 / U8815) - Anti-Scratch Guards Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to fit, 29 Jan. 2013
These are very good, but are difficult to fit (I suspect that this may be the case with all screen protectors) as the slightest bit of dust leaves bubbles on the screen.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 29 Jan. 2013
These look quite neat and they do the job they are supposed to do, but they are expensive for what they are.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 29 Jan. 2013
These are quite neat and do the job they are supposed to do, but they are expensive for what you get.

CNL GEL SKIN CASE COVER IN BLACK FOR THE HTC WILDFIRE PHONE
CNL GEL SKIN CASE COVER IN BLACK FOR THE HTC WILDFIRE PHONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic case, 29 Jan. 2013
A cheap product, but doesn't look cheap at all. Fits the phone perfectly and gives the protection required from a gel case.

Page: 1 | 2