Profile for Jacqueline Hough > Reviews

Jacqueline Hough

Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to the Comic Book Universe
Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to the Comic Book Universe
by Tim Leong

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all comic fans - and superhero wannabees!, 18 Jan. 2014
After waiting for far too many months before receiving my copy (originally was 5 days), I received my book and am happy to report it is a great, filled with many interesting facts and stats.
So much to take in, but as a huge fan of many comics and superheroes since I was a child, this is a wonderful read.
Buy it, and enjoy it!

Cat Whiskers
Cat Whiskers

2.0 out of 5 stars Fir for purpose - but only once..., 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Cat Whiskers (Toy)
Arrived in good time, but was only able to use the product once as the whiskers became easy bent and out of shape with first use.

The Next Element
The Next Element
by Andy Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - and such easy recipes!, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Next Element (Hardcover)
Ordered my copy as a birthday present while I was on holiday in South Africa after watching the final with my family - though I already knew who had won, it was still very exciting. Book had arrived at my office by the time I returned from holiday - something nice to come back to. The recipes are excellent, and easy, and I am looking forward to tucking in! As a fan of the series, this is a fantastic book!

G52 Ladies Chestnut Faux Fur Winter Snow Warm Comfy Casual Boots Size 4
G52 Ladies Chestnut Faux Fur Winter Snow Warm Comfy Casual Boots Size 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy and perfect!, 31 Jan. 2011
Very happy with this item and exchange for a smaller size was quick and efficient. Thanks so much. Exactly what I have been looking for.