Profile for W. Macpherson > Reviews

Content by W. Macpherson

W. Macpherson (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Whetstone Set, BearMoo Sharpening Stone Knife Sharpener 3000 / 8000 Grit Wooden Holder and Knife Guide Included
Offered by BearMooTek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What stone Set BearMoo Sharpening Stone, 4 Sept. 2017
This is my first time using a Whetstone, however,after a NO.of Youtube clips I have sharpened a Mora well, just need more practice and it will be sharpened REALLY well.

Welcome Home
Welcome Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Home Michael W Smith, 31 July 2017
This review is from: Welcome Home (MP3 Download)
A friend lost their brother and greatly appreciated this song that I sent them.

Waterproof Military Hooded Ripstop Poncho Helikon Olive OD
Waterproof Military Hooded Ripstop Poncho Helikon Olive OD

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Military Hooded Ripstop Poncho... Helikon, 8 July 2017
Item arrived 3 days earlier than expected! Excellent! I am 5'7" and this is perfect fits down to a fraction below my knees. First outing, caught in a huge shower - result, apart from poncho, perfectly dry, after 20 minute shower. Delighted with purchase!

Thermos Ultimate Series Flask, Charcoal, 900 ml
Thermos Ultimate Series Flask, Charcoal, 900 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos Ultimate MKII Flask, 28 May 2017
This is my 2nd flask from this company. This one is as good. 14 hours after putting boiling water in flask it almost burnt the mouth off me when I used it at night. Well worth the money, love it!

Brotree 2 Pack Trekking Walking Poles Hiking Sticks with EVA Foam Grip, Flip-Lock and Tungsten Carbide Tips - Lightweight & Folding
Offered by BrotreeDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brotree Trekking Poles, 26 April 2017
These were a gift and the feedback I have been given after hours of walking in the hills are.."These poles are brilliant! Many thanks! " I think they have gone down well!

TomTom 1RS0.001.03 Multi-Sport GPS Watch - Pink
TomTom 1RS0.001.03 Multi-Sport GPS Watch - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars TomTom Mulyisport GPS, 17 May 2016
Having had the GPS watch for a month or so I have to say that I like it a lot. Setting up was easy, downloading a breeze. Having had another expensive GPS in the past, I would have to say that this is just as good and a lot cheaper. Would highly recommend this watch.

Eve
Eve

5.0 out of 5 stars ... very discriptive but the book unfolds and gives a great account by the author of the Adam and Eve ..., 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Eve (Kindle Edition)
The book was a bit slow to start with and very discriptive but the book unfolds and gives a great account by the author of the Adam and Eve situation. It is different but as possibel as the biblical account which we all know about. Well worth a read.

Pandora's Ark (Vatican Knights Book 4)
Pandora's Ark (Vatican Knights Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the other books in the Knights series this book ..., 27 July 2015
Like the other books in the Knights series this book is as exciting and riveting as the others. So far this has been a great series that I have really enjoyed reading.

Aeropress Coffee Maker + Extra 350 Micro Filters - Aerobie
Aeropress Coffee Maker + Extra 350 Micro Filters - Aerobie
Offered by Coffee Hit

5.0 out of 5 stars Aero press, 14 Dec. 2013
I have used it for a week now and I have to say I love it! I use the same coffee beans but it tastes so much stronger. I would recommend it to anyone!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird Fish Cruiser Classic, 12 Sept. 2013
I would normally wear a Medium but the small is spot on. This is a great top! Love it! I would recommend this top to anybody!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6