Profile for Sambrina > Reviews

Content by Sambrina

Sambrina (England (but Forks in my head))

FUSION - Set of 12 High Quality Bamboo Carbonized Crochet Hooks Needles 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm in a plastic partitioned wallet/case
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful needles, 15 Oct. 2015
Beautiful needlesneedles, rather simple packaging but it keeps them well organised. The needles are easily labelled so you can choose the correct very easily. They look really pretty too. This is my first attempt at crochet but I feel they will last me a while.

Item was ordered with prime and arrived on time.

VonHaus 12 X Pack Vacuum Storage Saving Space Clothes Bags 85cm x 50cm
VonHaus 12 X Pack Vacuum Storage Saving Space Clothes Bags 85cm x 50cm
Offered by DOMU UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Which is a pretty important criteria in my opinion for a vacuum bag, 4 Jun. 2015
They don't stay vacuumed. Which is a pretty important criteria in my opinion for a vacuum bag. Put things in them, sometimes just one or two things and they fill up with air again, making it completely impossible to get them out of the drawers I put them in. Not worth it.

Macadamia Flawless 6-in-1 250ml
Macadamia Flawless 6-in-1 250ml
Offered by Hair Products Online Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine flyaway hair doesn't like this..., 27 Nov. 2014
I used this for a couple of months and decided it really wasn't for me. I have a lot of fine long hair, that normally gets a bit greasy after two days. I started using this because I read about how shampoo strips your natural oils and thought that didn't sound very good so decided to try this!

The first few times I used this I quite liked it, was very impressed at the way it cleans the hair at the roots, and takes away any greasiness and leaves the hair feeling very clean. It also made my hair very shiny, over a year ago I had ombre dyed the ends and then covered it over, this product removed the dye and brought back the ombre slightly which gave it a nice colour..maybe would have been a bit disgruntled if I really wanted the top dye though.

After a while it started making the ends of my hair quite straw like, and I also discovered that you really have to make sure you put it right all over your scalp, because it doesn't bubble up like shampoo, you have to make sure it covers your entire scalp otherwise you'll have small greasy patches, and I also noticed that on the second day (having washed it the day before) my hair was much more greasy than usual so often had to tie my hair back the second day.

I went back to using my vo5 shampoo and conditioner and my hair is in much better condition! Doesn't get greasy and feels much softer. I maybe will use the rest of the can every now and then, but just on the ends of my hair.

I didn't find this to be a useful replacement for shampoo and conditioner, too much effort and not enough reward.

Little annoying thing about the can - the stopper doesn't work very well so it leaks product out and there's nothing you can do about it.

Eleanor & Park
Eleanor & Park
by Rainbow Rowell

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely book, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Eleanor & Park (Paperback)
Loved reading this book and I'm so sad it's over now! The author writes about the relationship between Eleanor and Park in such a beautiful way - full of innocence and also very much not in Eleanor's case. But it's all about that wonderful teenage relationship, or the start of any great relationship and it being so exciting and new, you just don't want to put the book away and stop reading their journey.

Really enjoyed it and I just wished there was more just because I didn't want to leave them but it was perfect.

Sanford Meisner on Acting
Sanford Meisner on Acting
by Dennis Longwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant apart from the pink t-shirts, 17 Nov. 2011
This book is written from the perspective of someone who was sat in class whilst Sanford Meisner taught.

I previously was taught Meisner techniques last year and wanted the book to solidify and develop what I'd been taught - the book did exactly that and a little bit more. Meisner was amazing and the knowledge given in the book is really useful and so simple.

I'm not sure that if I hadn't studied Meisner previously I would have read the book differently, or not found it as useful but I'm a very practical person.

The only flaw with the book is the author, he seems to think details about students clothing are necessary when they really aren't and this can get a little bit annoying.

If you want simple honest acting knowledge get this book it's worth it.

To Be With You
To Be With You

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 15 Sept. 2009
This review is from: To Be With You (MP3 Download)
It's a perfect little love song that will take you back many years to another time.

Love it :)

Sweet Little Thing
Sweet Little Thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Song, 15 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Sweet Little Thing (MP3 Download)
I could listen to this song forever, but I reccomend getting the whole album because it's amazing.

And if you can see them live because they are pretty awesome

Ray Ban Klassische Wayfarer Black (rb2113-901) 50
Ray Ban Klassische Wayfarer Black (rb2113-901) 50

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love my sunglasses, 8 Aug. 2009
They arrived earlier than was expected, and they came perfectly packed with extra cleaning cloths.

And they also look really good on anyone :)

A Midsummer Night's Dream (Penguin Popular Classics)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (Penguin Popular Classics)
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need, 8 Aug. 2009
The book contains everything you need when putting on a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, there is a small glossary at the back for Shakespearian words no longer used and longer explanations about the significance of beards if needed

For £2 you can't fault it. :)

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Take yourself away, 4 Feb. 2008
Twilight takes you away from anything in your everyday life right into the small town of Forks in Washington, meeting Bella Swan and her new friends after she moves there (Forks being the town in America with most rainfall) from Phoenix, Arizona.

Once you start this book it's impossible not to fall in love with all the characters and want to know what their story is - I know many a person who wants to move to Forks in the hopes the characters do exist (i'm probably included in that)

Twilight is a beautiful adventurous love story and I can't convey how much I love the books and the characters...if you want to fall in love with fictional characters then buy this book