Profile for forgetmenot > Reviews

Content by forgetmenot

forgetmenot

Page: 1 | 2
Bogowie [DVD] (Booklet) [Region 2] (English subtitles)
Bogowie [DVD] (Booklet) [Region 2] (English subtitles)
Dvd ~ Tomasz Kot
Offered by DVDMAX-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing movie about amazing heart surgeon and pioneer of the ..., 18 Mar. 2015
Amazing movie about amazing heart surgeon and pioneer of the heart transplantation in Poland. Exceptional performance and good story! love it!

Dekalog: Parts 1-5 [DVD]
Dekalog: Parts 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henryk Baranowski
Offered by Stottys

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Dekalog: Parts 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
Ultra fast shipment; excellent condition. All movies are great with English subtitles. No problem with understanding it; amazing Kieslowski's movies!

Dekalog: Parts 6-10 [DVD]
Dekalog: Parts 6-10 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jerzy Stuhr

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Dekalog: Parts 6-10 [DVD] (DVD)

Trust Raina 2.1 Subwoofer Speaker Set (20 Watt) - Black
Trust Raina 2.1 Subwoofer Speaker Set (20 Watt) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars So far amazing!, 14 Feb. 2014
I wasn't sure buying something cheap like this but now I'm positively surprised! It come quickly, smaller than I expected, installation was very quick and easy. Sound is amazing and deep! I checked it on my TV (usb + 3.5mm jack) and on laptop and it works perfectly! Amazing quality for small price!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth, 15 Nov. 2013
It didn't work on me. Gained extra weight, constipated and I lost my sleep pattern. It is not worth spending money.

Raspberry Ketone Burn (2 Bottles) - Highly Concentrated Raspberry Ketones Fat Burning Formula. The New All Natural Weight Loss Supplement. 500mg

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 15 Nov. 2013
I try this product with low fat diet and unfortunately it didn't help. I gained extra weight and got constipated. Not worth spending money.

Ecomoist Natural Screen Cleaner 250ml with Fine Microfiber Towel
Ecomoist Natural Screen Cleaner 250ml with Fine Microfiber Towel
Offered by Ecozon Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 8 Oct. 2013
I got this product today and I was surprised. I cleaned my tv and laptop screen and both are shiny and look like brand new. One problem I found was atomiser as every 8-9 pushes it sprays the liquid. Overall I'm satisfied.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine [DVD] (2009)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 Aug. 2013
It come very quickly. Only one case for all 3 dvd which saves my space. Sound and picture quality is high. Strongly recommend this!

Lloytron BEAB Approved Double Superior Under Blanket Polyester
Lloytron BEAB Approved Double Superior Under Blanket Polyester
Offered by Slamtech Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Aug. 2013
This electric blanket helped me a lot during the winter. Heats quickly, keeps warmth long and I could adjust the level of heat without problems. Strongly recommend!

Toshiba 22DL704B 22-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview and Built-in DVD Player (2012 model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good TV, 9 Jun. 2013
DVD is working, bit odd to take the dvd out but can't complain. Sound and vision is clear. They should make a white remote but it's black; apart from that I like it.

Page: 1 | 2