Profile for Patricia J Smith > Reviews

Cateye EL-130 Front LED Bike Light - Black
Cateye EL-130 Front LED Bike Light - Black
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light, 20 Jan. 2014
I love this because I cannot accidently knock it off the bike, which is what has happened to three previous front lights where the release lever is behind the light. This is very easy to attach to any size bar, easy to release ant to alter. It recommends that you cut the excess band, personally I would say the opposite, in case you want to place it elsewhere or on another bike.

High Intensity Grade White Reflective Tape 25mm X 2.5M
High Intensity Grade White Reflective Tape 25mm X 2.5M
Offered by DIRECT PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Jan. 2014
Makes the bikes visible even in the poorest light. So if I have forgotten all other forms of light, I can still be sure I will be seen. Highly recommended.

YELLOW Childrens Kids, Toddlers & Babies Hi Vis Vest in sizes: 0-1, 2-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12yrs (10-12 years, Green)
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective, 20 Jan. 2014
This is exactly what I need for my child. Easy to put on, visible in poor daylight and very reflective in the dark