Profile for Ataraxia > Reviews

Content by Ataraxia

Ataraxia

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vendetta: A DeLuca Family Novel (The DeLuca Family Book 2)
Vendetta: A DeLuca Family Novel (The DeLuca Family Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Follow-up Book!, 7 Mar. 2016
I loved the first DeLuca novel & was really looking forward to the next in the series. I was not disappointed!

This was a smashing love story between Frankie & Enzo. Once again Frankie was a strong & feisty woman & Enzo was one hell of an alpha male. I liked the interaction with characters from the first book. The story moved at a good rate. There was always something happening & although the ending was predictable, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I would definitely recommend it.

Are there going to be any more in the series? I hope so!!

Well done KA Ware. I can't wait for your next book whether it's a DeLuca book or something else! Get writing!!

His Secret Baby (A Bad Boy Romance)
His Secret Baby (A Bad Boy Romance)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 6 Mar. 2016
Another reasonable book from Vanessa although not as good some some of her earlier books. It was still entertaining & worth a read.

Lost
Lost

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 5 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Lost (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, although I don't think it's the best collaboration between Dukey & Sidebottom. I really liked Winter's character. She was feisty, strong, loyal & determined, if at times a little stupid! I also liked Cole, but as some other reviewers have commented, it would have been nice to know what really made him tick! I sort of guessed who was responsible & would have liked a better ending for Summer, but if you've read any of these authors other books, you will sort of know what to expect! I think this book is worth 3/4 stars.

The Redemption of Roan (The Syndicate Series Book 2)
The Redemption of Roan (The Syndicate Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Follow-up Book, 3 Mar. 2016
I really enjoyed this book which I thought was a super follow-up book to The Wrath of Cain. I liked the links to the first book & loved both Roan & Alina. The love story is beautiful & the story moves at a good pace. I think this novel is worth 3/4 stars. I'm looking forward to reading the next in the series.

The Wrath of Cain (The Syndicate Series Book 1)
The Wrath of Cain (The Syndicate Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 29 Feb. 2016
Another entertaining book from Kathy. I liked both Cain & Calla.. I've read some of the other comments regarding the storyline & yes I guess it is a bit far fetched, but it's fiction & I enjoyed it! I think it's worth 3/4 stars. I'm off to download the next book now.

Keep (Romanian Mob Chronicles Book 1)
Keep (Romanian Mob Chronicles Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 24 Feb. 2016
This book held promise, but for me didn't deliver. I can't quite put my finger on what was wrong. It wasn't a terrible book, but something just did not work. Everything seemed very rushed. The characters were not sufficiently developed - there was not enough 'depth' to them. I'm not sure I particularly liked the hero/heroine & there definitely needed to be much more dialogue between them.

I think this book is worth 2/3 stars. I would consider trying another book by this author if it was available on Kindle Unlimited, but I'm not sure I would purchase another book. I'm very undecided!

Bad Boy (An Indecent Proposal)
Bad Boy (An Indecent Proposal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 24 Feb. 2016
Nice end to Lauren & Chase 's story. I have enjoyed all the books. However I have only given 4 stars because I did find Lauren 's character a little irritating towards the end. Why didn't she just say 'yes' to Chase? It was obvious they both loved each other to bits.

Looking forward to reading about Kade. Perhaps he might get together with Jude?!

Disfigured Love
Disfigured Love

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been so much better!, 1 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Disfigured Love (Kindle Edition)
Great start but about half way through everything changed & not for the better! Guy really wasn't a nice character to start with, but then he became Mr Perfect! He had bought a sex slave! The story became simplistic, rushed & quite honestly rather boring. It's almost as if the author got bored with her own book! I've read Hypnotized, which was a much better read. This book left me disappointed. I can't understand why is has got such high reviews!

Helpless
Helpless

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner from AJ!, 1 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Helpless (Kindle Edition)
I don't know how AJ does it, but you really shouldn't like a character such as Fracas, but you really, really, do! She has had a hard life, but has survived & come out the other side stronger. I love strong, fiesty heroines & Fracas is certainly one of those! As for Caden what can I say? Please can I have one!! AJ writes great books with good, fast moving stories. This is defo worth 5 stars with the bonus being that it is written from a Briish perspective!

Hypnotized
Hypnotized

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 14 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Hypnotized (Kindle Edition)
Another new author for me & one I will definitely look out for in the future. This was a good book. I liked the main characters. The storyline moved at a good pace & there was enough 'action' so you didn't get bored. I would definitely recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20