Profile for Ataraxia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Protector: A Suspense Romance
Protector: A Suspense Romance

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 5 Dec. 2016
This was OK but a bit predictable. Too be honest there wasn't too much of a story & the 'bad guy' was pretty obvious. It also seemed a bit rushed at the end. It wasn't a bad book, but I've read better, including other books by Michelle. Worth 2/3 stars in my view.

Broken: A Dark Romance
Broken: A Dark Romance

1.0 out of 5 stars DNF, 4 Dec. 2016
It's rare that I don't finish a book, but unfortunately this happened with 'Broken'. It was too BDSMy for me & I really couldn't warm to either main character. I've not tried a book by Willow before & on the basis of this one, I'm not sure I would try another. Sorry!

Make Me: A dark mafia prequel (Kiss of Death Book 0)
Make Me: A dark mafia prequel (Kiss of Death Book 0)

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsure!, 3 Dec. 2016
I'm not too sure what to make of this book. I absolutely loved 'Kill Me', but this was so short. It wasn't dreadful but I'm note sure it added much to the series. What I am waiting for is the next instalment regarding Una & Nero. Jury is out on this one.

Kill Me: A dark mafia romance (Kiss of Death Book 1)
Kill Me: A dark mafia romance (Kiss of Death Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 3 Dec. 2016
I absolutely loved Una! She was a super strong, feisty woman who you definitely want to stay on the right side of! Nero & Una together? Well what can I say - it was explosive!! I'm assuming there will be more books to follow? I can't wait! Worth at least 5 stars & most certainly worth reading. A fantastic read!

Hate Sex: A Novella
Hate Sex: A Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too short, 1 Dec. 2016
I love Sinden's books & this was another good book. However, the reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it was too short & the ending very rushed. I enjoyed the way the story developed & was really getting into it, but then BANG it ended! I want to really know what happened to Michaela, why she ended up where she did, how did her relationship with Liam develop, what happened to her dreadful mother & hateful step-father, etc., etc. Is this a set up for a follow-up book or is this it? If there is nothing else to follow I have to say the ending was very unsatisfactory!

Binary Code
Binary Code

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Binary Code (Kindle Edition)
Another excellent book from D H together with Rebecca. Loved Carter & Harley, even though she is quite a broken character. Lots of good twists & turns. Well worth a read & 5+++ stars!

Empire (The Syndicate Series Book 5)
Empire (The Syndicate Series Book 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure about this book, 9 Nov. 2016
I have really enjoyed this series but I am really not sure about this final book. I found it quite slow in places. However you should read it if you have read all the others just to 'complete' the series.

All the Rage
All the Rage

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 6 Nov. 2016
This review is from: All the Rage (Kindle Edition)
This was a super book! I love a strong, fiesty woman & Rage sure was one of those. A super series. What am I goin to do when it ends?! Highly recommened.

Hitman's Captive: A Bad Boy Romance
Hitman's Captive: A Bad Boy Romance

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 17 Oct. 2016
This was a pretty straightforward book. It was OK, but I found it a bit slow in places & ended up speed reading a number of sections. I didn't read the bonus novel as I'd had enough with the first one. It wasn't dreadful but I'm not sure I would look out for this author in the future. Worth 2/3 stars in my view.

GHOST (Boston Underworld Book 3)
GHOST (Boston Underworld Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 14 Oct. 2016
Loved this book. Best in the series so far! Definitely worth reading. I want to know about Scarlette & Tanaka! I presume there are more books to follow?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20