Profile for Ataraxia > Reviews

Content by Ataraxia

Ataraxia

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Stutter: A Dark Billionaire Romance (Bleeding Hearts Book 2)
Stutter: A Dark Billionaire Romance (Bleeding Hearts Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard Work!, 7 Dec. 2015
This wasn't as good as the first book in my opinion. I found it very slow in places & to be honest I got a bit bored. It was very monotonous & repetitive with not a lot of action. (Well apart from in the 'bedroom' which got very tiresome at times). I did finish it but only by speed reading large sections. It's a real shame because 'Echo' was really good - Ryland was a great character. However in 'Stutter' he became a wimp!

In my view this book is worth 2/3 stars. Read it if you want to see how things end in the series, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. Sorry!

Echo: A Dark Billionaire Romance (Bleeding Hearts Book 1)
Echo: A Dark Billionaire Romance (Bleeding Hearts Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 4 Dec. 2015
Good Book. Good story. Interesting characters. Hot alpha lead although I'm not sure if I liked Ryland, though he was sexy as hell! I can't wait to see how the relationships pan out in the next book. Will Brayden & Ryland ever find peace? How will Brighton sort things out?

Definitely worth 5 stars as far as I'm concerned!

Deliverance
Deliverance

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Deliverance (Kindle Edition)
AJ has done it again! This book was a bit different from her other ones, but it was fantastic!

I loved Pepper 's character. She was one tough cookie, having endured all the terrible things in her life. Mac - what can I say? Super cool, devious, clever, compassionate, loving............ I fell in love with him as well!

It was a cracking story with loads of action, gruesome baddies, but best of all the good guys won! (I wish this could happen in real life!)

Well done AJ. When is the next book out? Soon I hope!

Traded
Traded

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but could have been better, 29 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Traded (Kindle Edition)
I liked the synopsis for this book & it started well. However, I found it very slow after the first half. Not a lot seemed to happen & to be honest I got a bit bored. It wasn't a terrible book, but I think it could have been so much better. Ashton was almost too good to be true. However, Elena's character was well written & her persecution at the hands of her evil husband very descriptive. My best recommendation is give it a go if you fancy the book outline. I think it's worth 2/3 stars.

Call Me Killer: A Bad Boy Romance
Call Me Killer: A Bad Boy Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, but Rushed Ending, 27 Nov. 2015
I enjoyed this book, but was disappointed by the ending which I thought was very rushed. There were so many loose ends. Now is this because Linda is writing more books in the series & these loose ends are then going to be tied up? (They better be!) I loved Rory's character - super bright, clever & sassy! I always love a strong woman & Rory certainly fitted this description. Griff was to die for! Looking forward to the other books.

I was less keen on the bonus book, but read it anyway. There was a bit too much BDSM in it for me, but that's just a personal taste thing.

Twisted Boundaries (The Boundaries Series Book 2)
Twisted Boundaries (The Boundaries Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars More Books Like this Please!, 24 Nov. 2015
What an absolutely fantastic book! It was heart rendering - Birdie & Coles love story was so consuming & the passages describing Travis, well what can I say? Hankies at the ready would be the best description! I totally loved it!

Dark Boundaries (The Boundaries Series Book 1)
Dark Boundaries (The Boundaries Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly Dark!, 23 Nov. 2015
Excellent dark & gritty book. Super characters - I loved both Garrett & Kris. Story moved at a good pace; plenty of action; real nasty baddies who get their just deserts; heartbreak & love. What more could you want? Yes the subject matter is grim in places, but it's a work of fiction, with good looking hero's/heroines & good winning over evil in the end. Shame real life isn't like that! If you like this type of book I would definitely recommend it.

Stolen & Fractured (Stolen Series Book 2)
Stolen & Fractured (Stolen Series Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard Work, 20 Nov. 2015
I struggled with the first book & was undecided about it, but I really, really struggled with this second book. I didn't like Dom. He was a pretty unattractive character in 'Stolen', but I couldn't see any redeeming features to his personality at all in 'Stolen & Fractured'. I 'speed read' large parts as I got so bored with it. It seemed to drag with not a lot happening.

I think this book is worth 1/2 stars & am not sure I would recommend it.

Saved By Her (The Monster Series Book 1)
Saved By Her (The Monster Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark Subject Matter, but Super Love Story!, 17 Nov. 2015
Out of the depths of depravity comes a most beautiful love story! You feel so greatly for the pain, abuse & deceit that Jack has been forced to suffer. His rehabilitation back into society is slow & it's only through River's patience & love that Jack manages to rebuild himself. It's a wonderful story of how strong love can win through in the end. I would have given 5 stars but I thought it was a bit rushed in places. Looking forward to the next book.

The Marriage Contract (The O'Malley's Series Book 1)
The Marriage Contract (The O'Malley's Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 15 Nov. 2015
What a super book! Another new author for me & one I will definitely be looking out for in the future. Great characters - loved the hero/heroine. The story was fun, fast moving & worked well with T & C 's relationship. I also liked the introduction to all the other characters. Can't wait for the next book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20