Profile for MrBeckles > Reviews

Content by MrBeckles

MrBeckles

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi)
Offered by HEARTBIT

4.0 out of 5 stars For non tech heads at a good price point., 24 Jan. 2014
For the price this I'd pretty decent for those not too much into tech and want a large screen tablet device. For those who are into tech and want better specs, look elsewhere.

Steve McCurry Untold: The Stories Behind the Photographs
Steve McCurry Untold: The Stories Behind the Photographs
by Steve McCurry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for those into photography, 24 Jan. 2014
This was a gift for my mother and she absolutely loves it. Be warned tho that this is a large and heavy hard back book though.

London Double Wall Ceramic Travel Mug With Lid
London Double Wall Ceramic Travel Mug With Lid
Offered by SelectiveGoods

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and simple design., 24 Jan. 2014
Simple design that seems to work so far. The only downside would be the feel of the plastic cover. It's almost had a furry feel but seems to stay clean and holds to the cup well.

Look Right Through (MK Vocal Edit)
Look Right Through (MK Vocal Edit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great song..., 2 Dec. 2013
Can't help but nod the head when I hear this. Reminds me a little of an early garage tune from the 90's. Again, great song.

7dayshop Universal Car / Vehicle / Truck / Van and Desktop Mount and Holder for Mobile Phones, GPS / PDA / PSP / Apple iPhone and iPod / MP3 / MP4 / Sat Nav (Garmin, Tom Tom GPS units), HTC, Nokia Lumia, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Moto G etc. Suction Mount and Fully Adjustable!
Offered by RS Accessorize

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product., 15 Aug. 2013
This is my second after market phone holder and I have to say the best so far. The suction click at the back is rock solid once on it should stay there until you remove it. The phone release clip is a bit awkward to get to at first, but you soon find a technique. Hold my Nexus 4 with it's case without a problem which is handy. Though it shakes quite a bit when driving, it doesn't fall off. Great item. Recommended.

Mr Lacy Flatties Shoelaces Flat Navy Shoe Laces
Mr Lacy Flatties Shoelaces Flat Navy Shoe Laces
Offered by david jailler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., 15 Aug. 2013
Can't fault these laces. Even though they are a lot more expensive than other laces, your getting absolute quality. I like the logos on the tips too. Nice touch. Good range of colours too. Again, Very good product.

I'm Every Woman
I'm Every Woman

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best grooves in existence......, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (MP3 Download)
..... though it is a bit of a female anthem, the guys can appreciate the groove no doubt. All in all, a great song.

Samurai Champloo Complete Collection [DVD]
Samurai Champloo Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shinichirô Watanabe
Offered by mvm_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, 5 Jun. 2013
If you like Cowboy Bebop, your sure to like this....... It being from the same makers. Recommend for anime fans.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2014 10:46 PM BST

Sony MDREX310LPB Monitor Series Headphones with Noise Isolation Earbuds - Black
Sony MDREX310LPB Monitor Series Headphones with Noise Isolation Earbuds - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing noise cancellation......., 12 Feb. 2013
I usually use Sennheiser CX 300's for their great sound, but the rubber around the wire can split after a while and the rubber around the jack can come loose. Not the best build quality. So I decided to go for these instead. I can say that the build quality so far has been excellent and the sound quality good, just on par with the sennheisers. One of the problems with the Sony's is the claimed noise cancellation. From what I can tell their is none. I use the London Underground quite regularly and I find there is no difference between the Sennheiser's and the Sony's. I didn't expect absolute zero noise from a £30 pair of ear buds but I get the same results from a £20 pair. The little bit of sponge they put behind the rubber buds (Which must be the Noise Cancellation technology) is pointless in my experience. What I also found pointless was the wire adjuster because the length of the wire is fine for me, though others may find it useful, if a little tricky to attach. I don't like the way you have to wrap one bud around the back of your head with these type of ear buds because I find that the 'normal' bud always tugs and becomes uncomfortable. If your the same, be warned. I didn't realise these were that type. You get a nice iPhone style wire tidy with it which I didn't use because it takes quite tricky to wrap them and I use the buds through out the day so just ends up wasting my time. But if you use the ear buds for the commute only, it will do a good job of keeping the wire tidy. I won't be buying them again because the negatives out way the positives in my experience, but as stated before, the sound is good and the build quality excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2013 3:12 PM GMT

Locked Out Of Heaven
Locked Out Of Heaven

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the few tracks I like from Bruno............, 31 Dec. 2012
............ It's very reminiscent of the Police tracks from the 80's apart from when the chorus comes in and it sounds like a pop song from a boy band, but I can forgive that because Bruno seems to be a decent artist who writes his own stuff.

Page: 1 | 2