Profile for 2cats > Reviews

Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography
Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography
by Alex Ferguson

1.0 out of 5 stars Bye Bye you sad man....., 4 Nov. 2013
I agree wholeheartedly with a couple of the previous reviews. I wanted to know his methods and reasons behind team selections, buying/selling players and a lot more. What a missed opportunity. He does come across as quite a bitter man and lacking in humility. His rant about Benitez and his `lucky` champions league win is ridiculous. Was he not there in `99` when his team `mugged` Bayern Munich after being out-played for almost the entire game? I thought that managers operated under a certain code, obviously I was wrong. Any manager worth his salt knows that you have to have a lot of luck alongside any talent. This childish book is going straight in my bin. I don't really mind my wallet taking a hit... maybe because with this book his reputation has massive taken a nose-dive. Oh, and Paisley was still a better man and manager than he could ever hope to be. Bye Bye you sad man....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2013 4:47 PM GMT