Profile for Sara Davies > Reviews

The Step by Step Guide to Planning Your Wedding
The Step by Step Guide to Planning Your Wedding
by Lynda Wright

4.0 out of 5 stars A practical book for all brides to be, 19 Sept. 2006
I got this book as I really had no idea as to what to plan and when to plan it with regards to my forth coming wedding.

Now though I have fully detailed lists of what I need to do, what all my wedding party have to do and when to do it all by.

There are lists and guides for you to follow and mark off as you go along, and there is even a superb grid at the back for you to record everything you do as you go along.

This isn't a pretty little keepsake book for those of you who are looking for that. It's a practical and useful guide to how to plan your wedding.

Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 quick and easy meals for a healthy and happy baby
Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 quick and easy meals for a healthy and happy baby
by Annabel Karmel

4.0 out of 5 stars Great recepies, good choice a must for mums, 19 Sept. 2006
This book is all your recepies broke down into age groups and for that I found the book really useful.

With no idea what to start my little boy on I was so happy for the help this book provided.

I can't wait now to start to cook the bigger and better recepies for both my son and for us, cooking has become fun again!