Profile for M. TANNER > Reviews

Content by M. TANNER

M. TANNER "Pocket Spy" (ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ASVP Shop® NIGHT SIGHT NIGHT DRIVING OVER GLASSES
ASVP Shop® NIGHT SIGHT NIGHT DRIVING OVER GLASSES
Offered by ASVP Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Nov. 2016
Really pleased with my purchase. Lovely all round vision. If I had to criticise it would be that there was no protective packaging but they appear to be unscathed these were delivered by the postman so purchasers with viscous letterboxes may not be so lucky 😃

Good Ideas Pedal Armchair Exerciser (397) - Enjoy exercise from the comfort of your armchiar. Easy to Use.
Offered by Saveafewbob UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish too light and flimsy, 23 May 2016
I have borrowed this from a family member following knee surgery, it is incredibly light (not a good thing) and rocks around all over the place. Was worried it would tip over and cause my knees more damage. Plastic has now snapped at the tension screw across the axel part holding the pedals, it is now completely useless. I may reluctantly have to buy a replacement!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tesco Hudl Replacment Charge Board Port Socket Micro USB Port
Tesco Hudl Replacment Charge Board Port Socket Micro USB Port

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a fortune!, 2 Sept. 2015
I replaced this part in my son's Hudl by myself with a aid of a YouTube video. Awesome! I was quite prepared to take it to a repair shop or even just replace the tablet but I am amazed how easy this was I would definitely recommend this product. It is now fully charged and working perfectly. 😀 I'm feeling epic!!!

Apple iPad 2 / 3 / 4 (2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation, 2011-2012) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - love it!!, 3 Aug. 2015
Fantastic item, a bit fiddly to fit but the transformation of my IPad is fantastic. I use it a lot to catch up with TV whilst I'm cooking my frustration has always been that I could only see the picture when I was in completely the right position always altering the screen to see it. Now the glare is virtually completely eliminated and I can see the screen even from the other end of the kitchen. I loved my IPad before but I now love it twice as much! And obviously it doesn't show fingerprints nearly as much because of the matted finish... Why don't Apple make them like this in the first place???

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Anker Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector (4.7 inch) for Apple iPhone 6 (2014) 9H Hardness and Easy Bubble-Free Installation [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and so easy to install, 27 July 2015
Fabulous inventive and brilliant. Just received and fitted two of these absolutely faultlessly! I've always paid extra for someone to fit a cover for me. Not anymore!!

Betron RK300 Inear Headphones Noise Isolating Comfort Fit Earphones for Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Mp3 Players, Samsung Etc - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 27 Dec. 2014
Very happy son, was exactly as expected. Very quick delivery and good packaging

Gefu Vegetable and French Fries Cutter, Stainless Steel, Silver
Gefu Vegetable and French Fries Cutter, Stainless Steel, Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the extra money, 25 July 2013
Very fragile design feels like it won't last very long. Unless you have muscles like Arnold Schwarzenegger I wouldn't bother. My husband can get it to work but it feels like it will break, you can see it bending, for me it's still a knife out of the knife block. Very disappointing and feel a bit ripped off.
I have never actually written a bad review before!

Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)
Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerizing, 2 Jun. 2013
I want Gray to rule the world! This book was recommended to me and I recommend it to everyone. If only it was real…

Kit Univeral Desk Holder for 9-10 Inch Tablets Compatible with iPad 2/3/4/Air Samsung Galaxy Tab 2/3/4 10.1 Inch - Silver/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 4 Mar. 2013
I have now made my Ipad my portable TV for the kitchen. I wanted to be able to stand the Ipad and move it around to view from all over my kitchen. I can now angle the screen so the light doesn't cause glare. It is absolutely great, now I can catch up and cook!!! Great price and bought on Amazon Prime I only ordered it yesterday!

Judge  TC121 36 x 26 cm High Oval Roaster with Self Basting Lid
Judge TC121 36 x 26 cm High Oval Roaster with Self Basting Lid
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, 6 Jan. 2013
Does exactlly what it needs to do would easily fit a large roast. Not a Turkey though!! Looks very nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3