Profile for Tania > Reviews

Content by Tania

Tania "icebabe8721" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Aroma Diffuser, Amir® 100ml Colorful Ultrasonic Humidifier Aroma Diffuser / Aromatherapy Essential oil Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room
Offered by Amir UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Aug. 2016
Bought for a friends baby and they love it!! It's easy to use and very light aswell. I would highly recommend :)

Fashion Jewelry Golden Silver Harry Potter Glasses Pendant Statement Necklace Jewelry for Women Teen Girls Best Birthday Gift
Offered by chengxun

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Quirky, 18 July 2016
The necklace is very cute and quirky. The only issues I had was that the chain broke within 2 days, I contacted the seller and they were brilliant with me!!

Concealed in Death: 38
Concealed in Death: 38
by J. D. Robb

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 July 2016
This review is from: Concealed in Death: 38 (Paperback)
J D Robb (aka the marvellous Nora Roberts) has been keeping me entertained for years and it looks like she will continue to do so!. I haven't read a book by her that I haven't greatly enjoyed, don't think I can say that about many authors.

The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy: Number 4 in series (Smythe-Smith Quartet)
The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy: Number 4 in series (Smythe-Smith Quartet)
by Julia Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Quinn is on tip form, 18 July 2016
I have read every single Julia Quinn book and I can honestly say she just keeps getting better and better. Her books are hilarious, quirky, smart and romantic all rolled into one action packed volume.. If you haven't read her before you are really missing out.

Darkness Falls: Book 7 in series (Dark Angels)
Darkness Falls: Book 7 in series (Dark Angels)
by Keri Arthur

5.0 out of 5 stars Keri continues to be fantastic, 18 July 2016
I was happy to learn that Keri Arthur has written a new series with a Riley Jenson connection, because I enjoyed Riley's series so much . Love the heroine of this new series Risa Jones, she is just as fantastic as Riley was. Each book in the series has been just as brilliant as the one before and I read all 7 within a week!! If you haven't already read Keri Arthur's books, then I say why not? She is fantastic

A Town Called Eureka - Season 1-5 [DVD]
A Town Called Eureka - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 July 2016
Hilarious, delightful and smart... "Eureka" may have the gumption to become the best sci-fi show since the late lamented “Farscape.” Good actors, original script. What's not to like?

From This Moment On (The Sullivans Book 2)
From This Moment On (The Sullivans Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bring on book 3, 18 July 2016
Finished book 1 and went straight to book 2. Loved every second of it.

The Dark of Twilight (Twilight Shifters Book 1)
The Dark of Twilight (Twilight Shifters Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted more, 15 July 2016
This wasn't bad at all. I would of really liked it to carry on more than it did as I didn't feel that it was quite finished for me. I will be reading the next one that's for sure!

Merry TREXmas
Merry TREXmas

3.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 15 July 2016
This review is from: Merry TREXmas (Kindle Edition)
I really loved Hunter (and of course his faithful companion Buster) and want him to be in all the upcoming books!! Allie K Adams is definitely an author to keep your eye on.

Fire & Ice: M/M Gay Dragon Shifter Mpreg Paranormal Romance
Fire & Ice: M/M Gay Dragon Shifter Mpreg Paranormal Romance

2.0 out of 5 stars Could of been better, 15 July 2016
I didn't really enjoy this. With a bit more filling out of the characters and the plot I think it would of been much better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20