Profile for C. A. Adams > Reviews

Content by C. A. Adams

C. A. Adams

Dusk® 30 Pin to Lightning Audio Adapter For iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C / 5SE / Ipod Touch **FREE UK DELIVERY** (One Year Manufactures Warranty)
Offered by SuffolkSuppliers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Works very well older style connector music players. A lot cheap than the apple equivalent.

Tracing Your Merchant Navy Ancestors (Family History)
Tracing Your Merchant Navy Ancestors (Family History)
by Simon Wills

5.0 out of 5 stars Father loved it, 14 Aug. 2013
My stepfather read this book and really enjoyed it. Both practically and factual. I brought this book him to enjoy and when I retire I will read it more thoroughly as believe it will help me a great deal to research my fathers family history as they were all in the merchant navy. Well done Simon really good.

How Our Ancestors Died: A Guide for Family Historians
How Our Ancestors Died: A Guide for Family Historians
by Simon Wills

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 14 Aug. 2013
I really liked the way the book was laid out. It also was full of interesting facts and surprises. Even if you are not in the field of medicine you would find this easy and very interesting to read. A real coffee time book dip in and out.