Profile for G. Mitchell > Reviews

Content by G. Mitchell

G. Mitchell "gemma" (Berkshire)

The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems (Pantley)
by Elizabeth Pantley

4.0 out of 5 stars good for tips, 27 Oct. 2013
I bought this book to help our son sleep through the day. Its quite handy for little hints and tips.

Lamaze Play & Grow Dee Dee The Dragon
Lamaze Play & Grow Dee Dee The Dragon
Offered by The Fuzzy Bear Family

5.0 out of 5 stars new baby loves it!, 27 Oct. 2013
I bought this for a present for my friends new baby. She loves it! All lamaze toys seem to go down a treat with babies.

Cloud b Twilight Plush Nightlight (Ladybug)
Cloud b Twilight Plush Nightlight (Ladybug)
Offered by Rapo-DE

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it!, 27 Oct. 2013
My 5 month old is a bad sleeper but this does seem to settle him done as part of his bedtime routine. A bit of music with this on in the dark is lovely.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good size, 27 Oct. 2013
Good ice cube tray, only problem is I couldn't choose the colour. Colour option would be nice as I bought it to freeze food for my baby, I would have liked green for veg, etc.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars good little present, 27 Oct. 2013
I bought this as part of another present for my freinds baby shower. Lovely little gift, think I might buy one for my own son.

Premier Housewares Hour Glass Mosaic Table Lamp - Black
Premier Housewares Hour Glass Mosaic Table Lamp - Black
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely lamp, 27 Oct. 2013
This is a very lovely ornament and lamp. It doesn't give off lots of light but it isn't meant for a reading light. I've not put 5 stars as the first one I bought was broken and I had to find our local collect point to send it back.

Tiny Love Super Mat - Sunny Mat
Tiny Love Super Mat - Sunny Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 22 Sept. 2013
My 4 month old son absolutely loves this mat for tummy time and trying to teach himself to roll over. Perfect size too. If/when it gets dirty the whole thing can go in the washing machine.

Camelot Multi-Position Relaxer - Mocha
Camelot Multi-Position Relaxer - Mocha

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant chairs, 11 Jun. 2012
I bought these chairs after seeing some in a shop in town. The price was much cheaper on here and I didnt have to struggle with getting them from the shop to my car. Have used them regularly and they are still in great shape.

Faringdon 15cm Chrome Nutcrackers
Faringdon 15cm Chrome Nutcrackers
Offered by PRC DISPOSABLES LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 11 Jun. 2012
Brill, cracks nuts just as they should. Got them in time for Christmas. Waiting til next Christmas to use them again.

Cushe Men's Manuka Wrap Mid Grey Sandal UM00679 10 UK, 44 EU
Cushe Men's Manuka Wrap Mid Grey Sandal UM00679 10 UK, 44 EU
Offered by Coast and Country Soles

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as they look, 11 Jun. 2012
I bought these sandals for my husband who has never got on with flip flops or sandals before now.
I originally bought a size 10 which is his normal size but they were slightly too small. Just before returning them we had a bbq and whilst he was showing them off one of our friends said they would have them instead of returning them as he was also impressed with the quality and comfort.
I have since bought the next size up and he loves them. Well worth the price and look like they will last.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2013 9:23 AM GMT