Profile for Mazza > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Quotes to Conquer the Thoughts
Quotes to Conquer the Thoughts

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Enjoyable Book, 17 Sept. 2015
Very good book, easy to read and enjoy. Some brilliant quotes, the rest are all very good too. A cheering and uplifting read that can be picked up for one minute or two hours. I love it, and it will be with me for a very long time.

The Seven Day Mental Diet: How to Change Your Life in a Week
The Seven Day Mental Diet: How to Change Your Life in a Week

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to understand metaphysical book, 25 July 2015
This is a lovely, easy to understand metaphysical book. I've benefited from reading it and practicing the methods Emmet Fox. His teaching is aimed here at retraining negative thinking and it would seem that through practicing his methods, the habit of positive thinking for life really is possible.

Diabetes Cure: A Diabetes Type 2 Breakthrough Cure Without Drugs! Fast And Quick Diabetes Diet Recipes To Lose Weight and Get Healthy (Diabetes Cookbook, ... diabetes, reverse diabetes, diabeti)

5.0 out of 5 stars I've bought several really good books and more on Diabetes/Prediabetes and this is by ..., 4 Dec. 2014
I've bought several really good books and more on Diabetes/Prediabetes and this is by far the easiest, clearest and mot enjoyable one of them all. Excellent. It told me just what I needed to know.

How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method: Volume 1 (Advanced Fiction Writing)
by Randy Ingermanson

5.0 out of 5 stars I read it on Kindle then bought it in paperback so I could easily flip through and reread the bits that taught me ..., 26 Sept. 2014
I've read so many books on writing and have had just as many rejections for what I had considered finished work, that I'd almost given up when this book caught my eye. I read it on Kindle then bought it in paperback so I could easily flip through and reread the bits that taught me the most,and already it has changed the way I write and rewrite my stories. I really love this book, I'll be a Snow Flaker for the rest of my writing life.

KONG SqueakAir Ball with Rope Dog Toy, Medium
KONG SqueakAir Ball with Rope Dog Toy, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, my spaniel amuses herself for hours with ..., 31 Aug. 2014
Great toy, my spaniel amuses herself for hours with it. Very unusual for her not to want me involved in her playtime.

Help for Your Fearful Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide to Helping Your Dog Conquer His Fears

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book To Buy If You Have A Frightened Of Everything Dog!, 31 Aug. 2014
I've bought so many books to help me help my very timid dog! Had I bought this one first, I would have saved myself a lot of money and a lot of time. Its so good. Very clear, very intelligent very well written. Its helped us a lot, thank you.

JMT 1 PCS 925 Sterling Silver Fashion meteor showers jewelry bangle bracelet Best gift for Woman lady
Offered by CS PRIORITY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
Gorgeous bracelet, arrived quickly, well packaged and tremendous value for money!

MINI (1.5cm) METAL COOKIE OR ICING CUTTERS IN STORAGE TIN - SET OF 12
MINI (1.5cm) METAL COOKIE OR ICING CUTTERS IN STORAGE TIN - SET OF 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Very good cutters but they work best for making cake decorations - not biscuits as I had hoped!

The Collected Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn
The Collected Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn

5.0 out of 5 stars All of Florence's work is good but I especially like The Game of Life, 5 July 2014
All of Florence's work is good but I especially like The Game of Life. Feeling lost, fed up, helpless? Get this book and start reading now.

The Complete Works Of Thomas Troward
The Complete Works Of Thomas Troward

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Judge's work and this book on Kindle is ..., 5 July 2014
Everything in one book! I love the Judge's work and this book on Kindle is perfect for me. Incredible, thought provoking and way ahead of its time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4