Profile for Stan > Reviews

Content by Stan

Stan (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D GTX Trail Running Shoes, Black, Synthetic/Textile, Size: 46.6

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, but this is the first pair I ..., 19 July 2017
I have lost count of the number of Salomon trainers I have bought over the years. I love them, but this is the first pair I have had with the gotex liner and I am very impressed. They are cool to wear and totally waterproof. You have to allow for the size problem. I take a 9.5/10 in normal shoes, with these it is uk11.5!

Pet Dent Antibacterial Mouth Gel 60g
Pet Dent Antibacterial Mouth Gel 60g
Offered by Simply Pets Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps teeth clean, 20 Mar. 2017
We were given this by a vet after mouth surgery as a tooth brush could not have been used. We were so impressed with the result that we use it all the time and the dog prefers it as well

Ravensburger 24161571 Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger 24161571 Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, 20 Mar. 2017
Just what we wanted, a real challenge! You cannot start it in the old way by doing the edges first as there are many pieces that could be edges, but turn out to fit in the middle!

Pet Dent Toothpaste for Dogs and Cats 60g
Pet Dent Toothpaste for Dogs and Cats 60g
Offered by Petremedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Jan. 2017
We were issued with this by our vet after a tooth removal and were very impressed. Unfortunately I then ordered the toothpaste by mistake, but eventually got the gel and it is so easy to apply and keeps our Yorkie free from Tatar.

Mini Bike Pump by Pro Bike Tool - Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible. High Pressure, Reliable, Compact and Light - Superior Quality and Performance - Bicycle Tyre Pump for Road, Mountain and BMX Bikes
Offered by Pro-Bike Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars The best mini I have owned, 20 Dec. 2016
I have had three of these mini pumps and they all suffer with the reversable gromets wearing and not fitting the valve. This however is different, the hose screws on and will work every time. I was also suprised how small the pump is, but it is still powerful. I understand you can get the same thing with a pressure gauge built into the hose, mine does not have this, but I still love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, but useful, 1 Sept. 2016
This was just what I wanted, a small bag that would take a hammer and a few pegs for my caravan sun canopy. The addition of small pockets is great

Scimitar SL-2
Scimitar SL-2

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tale, 18 July 2016
This review is from: Scimitar SL-2 (Kindle Edition)
A good tale in the same style as previous books, still worth reading, quite gripping if a little far fetched, we hope!

The Shark Mutiny
The Shark Mutiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 July 2016
This review is from: The Shark Mutiny (Kindle Edition)
This is well up to the usual standard, a good plot, plenty of action and a twist at the end.

HMS Rodney: The Famous Ships of the Royal Navy Series (Warships of the Royal Navy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Factual but dry, 24 Jun. 2016
Full of facts about an iconic ship, but it is a bit dry and suited to an occasional browse.

Any Means Necessary (a Luke Stone Thriller-Book #1)
Any Means Necessary (a Luke Stone Thriller-Book #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately believable, 2 May 2016
Good story, could happen. Ideal holiday reading whilst on plane. I have downloaded Oath of Office, but will delay starting it as it is going to be similar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6