Profile for Mr T > Reviews

Content by Mr T

Mr T

DTY Trading LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer (White)
DTY Trading LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer (White)
Offered by discountedtoyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Product, 14 Mar. 2016
I wanted another thermometer as a previous one has broken. This one arrived as expected, well packaged and is great. For the price it is very good value.

Fall To Grace
Fall To Grace
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 21 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Fall To Grace (Audio CD)
I don't have Paloma's first album so I cannot compare the two. I bought the album on the strength of the first single, Picking Up The Pieces, and was not disappointed. I like every track and have played it over and over again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2013 11:19 PM BST

Let the Sun Shine
Let the Sun Shine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Let the Sun Shine (MP3 Download)
I heard this song in the chart and just had to download it. Great catchy tune that you want to hear over and over again.

Happiness
Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Happiness (MP3 Download)

Mio Moov M300 Sat-Nav
Mio Moov M300 Sat-Nav

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 24 Oct. 2010
I bought this product in September and used it on holiday the following week. I then tried to update the maps under the total refresh guarantee but managed to mess it up due to operator error! I e-mailed technical support and was given very clear instructions on how to install a new set of maps. I find it very easy to use and to read and would recommend anyone to buy one.