Profile for Grumpy Old Woman > Reviews

Content by Grumpy Old Woman

Grumpy Old Woman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beyond the Wall: Exploring George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, From A Game of Thrones to A Dance with Dragons
by James Lowder

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Service, 5 Jan. 2013
Speedy service, and came in good condition. I have not had time to read this yet, but have flicked through and it looks like a good read, giving reasons for why the characters behave the way they do.

Standing in Another Man's Grave (A Rebus Novel)
Standing in Another Man's Grave (A Rebus Novel)
by Ian Rankin

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Ian Rankin fan, 28 Dec. 2012
I have read all Ian Rankin's novels, especially the Rebus cannon, and was really fed up when Rebus was retired. Although I have not had time to read this yet (a man/woman's work is never done!), I look forward to the time when I can sit down with a glass of wine and the book. Bliss!

Smash - Season 1 [DVD]
Smash - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Debra Messing
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw this on TV and loved it., 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Smash - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this series on television and loved it. Didn't want to take up too much HD memory on my Sky box, so got the DVD box set instead. Speedy delivery, really pleased with this purchase.

Givenchy Organza Eau De Parfum -  100 ml
Givenchy Organza Eau De Parfum - 100 ml
Offered by SmelliesDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 28 Dec. 2012
Bought as a present for myself, this is really good value for money as the bottle is bigger than I would normally have bought but works out cheaper per ml. Speedy delivery, I will definitely use this seller again!

The Best of Les Dawson [DVD]
The Best of Les Dawson [DVD]
Dvd ~ Les Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Les Dawson fan, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Best of Les Dawson [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for a Les Dawson fan, this was sure to be a big hit! I just hope he remembers how kind I was when it comes to my birthday present!

VTech InnoTab Software: Disney Princess
VTech InnoTab Software: Disney Princess
Offered by Product Value UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my grand-daughter, 28 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my grand-daughter for Christmas. As she seems really pleased with it, I am giving a 5* rating.

VTech Mobigo Carry Case (Pink)
VTech Mobigo Carry Case (Pink)
Offered by Small Dog Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my grand-daughter, 28 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my grand-daughter; it seems reasonable for the money, but I don't know how long it will last if it is on and off every time she uses her Mobigo.

The Ice Dragon
The Ice Dragon
by George R. R. Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars I love GRR Martin, 28 Dec. 2012
I loved Martin's Game of Thrones and wanted something that I can read to my grandchildren. I have not finished yet, but what I have read so far I have thoroughly enjoyed.

Les Dawson at ITV - The Specials [DVD]
Les Dawson at ITV - The Specials [DVD]
Dvd ~ Les Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars An Xmas present, 28 Dec. 2012
This was an Xmas present for my partner, who can watch Les for hours. Got some peace and quiet whilst I got on with reading my books!

Vtech MobiGo Touch Learning System Game - Shrek 4
Vtech MobiGo Touch Learning System Game - Shrek 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my grand-daughter, 28 Dec. 2012
This was purchased as a Christmas gift for my grand-daughter (aged 3 1/2). Even at this tender age she was able to start playing with the game and was so engrossed that she had to be prised from it to say goodbye after my visit!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4