Profile for Jo > Reviews

Content by Jo

Jo

Vivo© 720 White LED Christmas Icicle Lights with 8 Mode Chaser Function and Hard Plastic Carry Storage Box Indoor Outdoor Xmas Mains Powered with Memory Function (2015 Version)
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2015
Exactly as described which has allowed us to compete quite well with the neighbours on the Christmas light front!

CRYSTAL MK2 FILTER HOUSING IVORY LID / COVER / FLAP
CRYSTAL MK2 FILTER HOUSING IVORY LID / COVER / FLAP

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Dec. 2014
Very prompt delivery and was exactly as described.

Leave Me Alone I Know What I'm Doing - Kimi Raikkonen quote t-shirt (XL)
Leave Me Alone I Know What I'm Doing - Kimi Raikkonen quote t-shirt (XL)
Offered by Green turtle T-shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate picture and size, 14 Jan. 2014
I ordered the shirt for my brother a week before Christmas. It came within 4 days which surprised me as I did not pay for extra postage. The shirt itself is a very good product.

My Life with Diabetes (DK Healthcare)
My Life with Diabetes (DK Healthcare)
by Jan de Vries

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 14 Jun. 2012
I bought this book for my mother who is a long term sufferer of Type 1 diabetes. She read it within 24 hours and has continuously quoted it for the past few weeks. Although she would never give up the insulin altogether, she is finding that by following the advice in the book that managing a more stable blood sugar level is a lot easier.