Profile for Jack 117 > Reviews

Content by Jack 117

Jack 117

SAMSUNG Smartwatch Gear S2 Classic - Black
SAMSUNG Smartwatch Gear S2 Classic - Black
Offered by Shelfone™ (UK - VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 14 Mar. 2016
Excellent purchase, only fault so far is that it arived with euro charge adapter and instructions that were in Spanish... Aside from this, the watch has been absolutely amazing. Beautiful display, premium build quality and fluid operations.

Galaxy Note 4 Case, i-Blason Armorbox Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [SM-N910S / SM-N910C] with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector / Impact Resistant Bumpers (White)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Big case for a big phone, 15 Jan. 2016
Excellent case for a big phone, ordered the white version and it looks awesome! The screen protector does have a dotted pattern however it is only visable when the screen is off and sitting at certain angles. In all I am very happy with my purchase and would recomened this highly for any one that works in rough enviroments or is clumsy with phones

MaxiMuscle Cyclone 1200 g Choc Mint Size and Strength Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Cyclone 1200 g Choc Mint Size and Strength Shake Powder

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mix but.., 5 April 2014
Thought I would try something different from my usual mix, this was a great tasting supplement and helped me achieve some nice gains however as a slight side effect i broke out in acne due to being allergic to the artificial sweeteners in the mix. Might just be my bad luck, defo recommend to anyone but with the advice of checking you dont have the same problem as me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jan. 2013
Great replica, it has the feel and the look of the sword used in the film

My only slight complaint is that the handle is made of metal instead of wood/resin. It's not a big deal it's just my personal Peeve.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2015 7:25 PM GMT

Assassin's Creed III Figurine - Connor: The Hunter
Assassin's Creed III Figurine - Connor: The Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Work of art, 23 Oct. 2012
I am a huge AC fan and I love getting the figures, the t shirts and the special editions of the games. Out of all the figurines I own this has to be my favourite as the attention to detail is so Presice, from the indentation and wear on his pistol to the scar on his right cheek it's all there perfect.

My one small problem is the string for the bow feels ridiculously fragil but apart from that the rest of the build is solid and extremely sturdy

The box that the figurine comes in is as much as a work of art as the figurine. The box features a white base colour with silver boarders round all the windows and gives a brief description of Conor (Ratohnhaké) and the Game

Over all I say that it is a bargain and you should buy it asap whether your a huge AC fan or just a side fan, it's a great deal for a great piece