Profile for Mr Malcolm R Plunkett > Reviews

Content by Mr Malcolm R P...

Mr Malcolm R Plunkett

Page: 1 | 2
Make Me: (Jack Reacher 20)
Make Me: (Jack Reacher 20)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Jan. 2016
Having read all the preceding Reacher novels, this is engaging but not one of the greats.

English UK Transparent Keyboard Stickers With ORANGE Letters - Suitable for ANY Keyboard
Offered by The Ultimate Choice

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Jan. 2016
Simple but effective

SoundPEATS QY7 Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones Running Gym Exercise Sweatproof Headsets In-ear Stereo Earbuds Earphones with Microphone (Black/Green)
Offered by SOUNDSOUL Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, you won't be dissapointed, 17 Feb. 2015
These way exceeded my expectations. Up to this point I had been using Jays which I nearly bought again. These have a far superior performance, good range, deep bass and plenty loud. Superb

Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 470 ml - Black
Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 470 ml - Black
Offered by adero Design

5.0 out of 5 stars The best steel mug on the market, 6 Aug. 2014
As other people have said, expensive, but so worth it. I would never buy any other type now. Need to take care cleaning the lid mechanism, I have found an upside down soak with hot soapy water inside works a treat.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swimming Goggle - Black/Red
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swimming Goggle - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Do a great job, 6 Aug. 2014
Best goggles I have ever bought. Very comfortable, perfect seal and a great loosening and tightening mechanism. They also come in a durable case. Not the most stylish.....

UP24 by Jawbone Medium Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracking Wristband for iOS and Android - Onyx
Offered by Branded Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 6 Aug. 2014
I'm not the most active person or any kind of keep fit fanatic. This suits me fine and allows me to take not of how little I move during my working day. The UP24 App has been significantly improved in the last update and allows weight tracking, food consumption etc. I use with an iPad, not an iPhone and it is fine.
There is alot said about losing the end caps, it hasn't been any kind of an issue for me. You shouldn't take it swimming but immersion doesn't seem to harm mine, I lost it in a swimmig pool after coming down a water slide, it took me about 30 mins to recover it, it was fine.
I really like the alarm wake feature. I much prefer a small arm vibration waking me than an audible alarm and of course it doesn't disturb others either. If I lost / broke mine I would re-buy rather than looking at other alternatives.

Salter Ultra Slim Analyser Bathroom Scales
Salter Ultra Slim Analyser Bathroom Scales

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim and functional, 16 April 2014
This is an upgrade on the previous model, now slimmer and faster to initialse. The BMI functionality works fine and seems reliable (except the results!)

Navitech Black Eva Hard Carry Case For The TomTom Via 135 5" Sat Nav
Navitech Black Eva Hard Carry Case For The TomTom Via 135 5" Sat Nav
Offered by North Laine Accessories (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 April 2014
Very happy with the protection the case offers, plenty of space and partitioned to keep TomTom and charger cables seperate and protect screen

Xbox 360 Wireless Gamepad White
Xbox 360 Wireless Gamepad White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the junior size hand, 16 April 2014
My son tells me this is much more comfortable than the standard controllers which are fractionally larger. Standard Microsoft quality so a good item, I would buy another.

Andrew James 8oz Hip Flask with Funnel, Stainless Steel
Andrew James 8oz Hip Flask with Funnel, Stainless Steel
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and functional, 16 April 2014
I selected this one as it was the highest volume I could find and very good value for money. The funnel is very handy

Page: 1 | 2