Profile for Cara > Reviews

Content by Cara

Cara

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Set Of 2 Pestbye® Battery Operated Cat Repellent V2 - Easy To Use Ultrasonic Cat Scarer with HyperResonance Frequency
Offered by Primrose

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH - DO NOT LAST, 3 Mar. 2017
Well these work great to deter cats the first time you put batteries in, but they DO NOT withstand weather, even in sheltered areas. I have put a 2nd lot of batteries in and they are making a funny sound and a cat stood there in front of the sensor the other day and just looked at me as if like 'well your silly sensor doesn't work anymore!'

So to spend that much money for approx 3 months of use.... no thank you. I have gone through many of these sensors before from other retailers and they just do not cope well in rainy weather. The screws are also so tiny so difficult to remove back to replace batteries.

I'm not going to pay the money anymore for these, the dog will just have to bark when the cats keep using the passage way to cut through and we will just have to watch out for cat poo if we use the passage way.

I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THESE UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY TO REPLACE THEM EVERY 3 MONTHS WHEN THEY STOP WORKING!

Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Lens
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Lens
Offered by OMG Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Have Not yet used., 3 Mar. 2017
Have Not yet taken this out and used, I managed to break my old one and really like using a long lens. I have an old canon camera, which is still going strong so I didn't want to spend hundreds on a newer lens. Im not a pro but would like to get some nice shots of my son and dog when out so hopefully this will be ok. 4 stars is because I haven't yet used it out and about, but at home the quality seems fine. The weather has been too miserable and wet to take it out at present. Hopefully I will get to use it in the next week or so and I'm sure it will be great for what I need it for.

Home Discount Steel Letter Mail Post Box Wall Mountable Lock, Black FREE DELIVERY

4.0 out of 5 stars Havent yet used, 3 Mar. 2017
seems a bit flimsy but we havent screwed it to the wall yet. Keys came inside box, which was locked so luckily I could get my small hand in there to retrieve them!

Not sure how well this will last in English weather but I guess it can be re painted. Time will tell! Looks nice though, hopefully it is secure - why someone would want to steal our bills I don't know!

Herbie: Fully Loaded [DVD]
Herbie: Fully Loaded [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Lohan
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Herbie: Fully Loaded [DVD] (DVD)
Great for the price and my son loves it

The Love Bug [DVD]
The Love Bug [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dean Jones
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Mar. 2017
This review is from: The Love Bug [DVD] (DVD)
Great for the price and my son loves it

Knight Rider: Pilot/Chariots Of Gold/Good Day At White Rock [DVD]
Knight Rider: Pilot/Chariots Of Gold/Good Day At White Rock [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Hasselhoff
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Mar. 2017
Great DVD reminder of the good old days and my son loves it!

4x Spiky Massage Balls 10cm 8cm 7cm 6cms -fine-toned® plus FREE EXERCISE INSTRUCTION CHART - Trigger Point Massage - Myofasical Ball, Exercise Ball, Lacrosse Ball, Environmental Friendly plastic, PAH and Phthalates Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and quantity for price, 3 Mar. 2017
Good price for the quality and quantity. sizes Ideal for different body parts and comes with instructions on exercises they can be used for. Just what the osteopath recommends for home treatment.

The Lion King [DVD]
The Lion King [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roger Allers

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Mar. 2017
This review is from: The Lion King [DVD] (DVD)
my son likes this film

Pandora 790896 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
Pandora 790896 Sterling Silver 925 Charm

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 3 Mar. 2017
Really nice looks nice on my sisters leather pandora bracelet.

VW beetle Export, Herbie, No.53, 1963, Model Car, Ready-made, Oxford 1:76
VW beetle Export, Herbie, No.53, 1963, Model Car, Ready-made, Oxford 1:76
Offered by ACORNSTORE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money - size is tiny, 3 Mar. 2017
No size on advert, after spending ages looking around trying to find a model for my son who is Herbie mad I went by reviews - which stated this is great.... comes in a tacky plastic box and the car itself is so tiny: 4cms length. For the high price this is a total rip off. The size of the actual car needs to be stated in the advert and I'm not sure why I had t pay so much for P&P and wait so long for it.

Thing is I have not had time and neither have I got the energy to send it back and my son was so happy that he has a model Herbie - to him hes not looking for good quality and low price so I havent bothered, but just wanted to warn other buyers about the size!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9