Profile for Mrs V. Smith > Reviews

Personalised Star Wall Sticker, Any Name, Any Colour, Childs Bedroom
Personalised Star Wall Sticker, Any Name, Any Colour, Childs Bedroom
Offered by Wall Art Desire™

5.0 out of 5 stars Great effect, 14 Jun. 2017
Would definitely order this product again and would recommend to others. Instructions are simple to follow, the sticker is extremely easy to apply and looks lovely once up.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PAYDAY PEANUT CARAMEL BAR - 52g - BY HERSHEY - AMERICAN CANDY BAR - 6 BARS
PAYDAY PEANUT CARAMEL BAR - 52g - BY HERSHEY - AMERICAN CANDY BAR - 6 BARS
Offered by Sweets and Treats Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Would use again., 4 Jun. 2017
Bought a multipack but was devastated when I opened the box and only one bar tumbled out! I sent an email with my life changing issue and thankfully the matter was dealt with very promptly with the remainder of my bars sent out ASAP making me a happy PayDay munching bunny.
These bars are just delicious, I love the fact that it's salty peanuts that are used. It's a good job that these aren't easier to come by in the UK or I'd have to change my two seater settee to a three seater.

Large Multi Picture Photo Frames Wall Set 23 Pieces Set (Brown)
Large Multi Picture Photo Frames Wall Set 23 Pieces Set (Brown)
Offered by Lillyvale1

5.0 out of 5 stars Would get again, and again, and again!, 25 May 2017
I love our new photo wall!! I'm away to find out if I can buy a few more frames to add to it. When you're looking at the frames up close, very close, you can tell they're cheap but who stands and looks at photos to admire a plain frame? They come with the pictures that they're advertised with which is a nice touch.

OCTAVE® Pack of 3 Baby to Girls White Cotton Rich Frilly, Lace Socks With Elastane, Various sizes! (UK Child: 6-8.5)
Offered by British Thermals

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 8 April 2017
Prettier than the photo, in my opinion. Better quality than I was expecting for the price too! My daughter hasn't worn them yet and I've not washed them yet but they seem like they should be resilient.

Dimart 40 Pcs Alphabets Letters Fondant Cookie Mold Cutter with Handle Fondant Craft DIY, Purple
Offered by ccshunli

4.0 out of 5 stars Not used yet but look okay, 8 Mar. 2017
Arrived the day after a very broadly ranged ETA, waaaay too late for my needs but I'm happy to have them. Haven't used them yet but they look okay, especially for the price

Dance with the Enemy (Enemy series Book 1)
Dance with the Enemy (Enemy series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll be reading the next one., 9 Feb. 2017
It took me a few chapters to get going with this book. My main issue was that I felt as though the main character was a bit too Jack Reacher like. I still feel that is the case but the story grabbed me and i found myself being sucked in, wanting to read more .
I'd bought all three books at once so away to start the next in the series.

Morphy Richards Accents 48701 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker, 3.5 L - Brushed Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars GET IT!, 4 Feb. 2017
I love, love , love my slow cooker! I wish I hadn't waited so long to get one. I've used it for almost every dinner since I've got it. Mince, beef curry, roast chickens, bolognese, everything has been cooked beautifully. I'll never do a roast chicken in the oven again.
When the time comes to replace it I'll probably splash out a bit more cash on one with a timer.

Storm Pooper funny star wars storm trooper babygrow onesie (3-6 months)
Storm Pooper funny star wars storm trooper babygrow onesie (3-6 months)
Offered by Ideal 365 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Side, 31 Jan. 2017
So chuffed with this! I hadn't read the reviews before buying or the description properly so hadn't realised it had "The Dark Side" printed on the bum - that was a great surprise! Matches his Dad's t-shirt.

Christmas Santa Design Double Bottle Bag Holder With Bottle Hats
Christmas Santa Design Double Bottle Bag Holder With Bottle Hats
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Jan. 2017
These were a big hit! And reusable too.

IMTD Girls Disney Frozen Princess Elsa Anna & Olaf Brolly Waterproof Dome Bubble Umbrella Gift Idea Frozen Brolly
Offered by Grids London

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Cheap and cheerful., 25 Jan. 2017
Santa brought a lot of toys for our little girl's Christmas. This cheap wee brolly is the thing she plays most with!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5