Profile for ROBERT ANDREWS > Reviews

Content by ROBERT ANDREWS

ROBERT ANDREWS

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a gift or for yourself!, 22 Dec. 2014
A quality product and an absolutely gorgeous pic of a mini wire Dachshund.
Bought for a gift and my mother was delighted

Arden Grange Dog Food Adult Lamb and Rice 12 Kg
Arden Grange Dog Food Adult Lamb and Rice 12 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality food, 18 April 2014
I have 2 Dachshunds with sensitive stomachs. They love this food and never have any adverse reactions to it.

In production, Arden Grange do not test on animals, which is an added important bonus for me.

As the food is a quality product, you feed less volume, so of course, have less waste to clear up too!

The Tree & Shrub Expert: The world's best-selling book on trees and shrubs (Expert Books)
by Dr. D. G. Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars The best concise book, 18 April 2014
I have just purchased this book after my previous one became tatty after years of use.

It is still (in my opinion) one of the best books on tree and shrubs and is so concise and easy to read. I often take mine to the garden centre with me as a great back up when I see and new shrubs I would like to buy. A great way of ensuring you don't buy the wrong plant for your soil and space!

Mars Coat-King-Original 20 Blade
Mars Coat-King-Original 20 Blade
Offered by Petsheffield

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best!, 18 April 2014
I have a long haired spayed Dachsund. Since she was neutered her coat has become woolly and cotton wool like and picks up twigs, leaves, seeds, grass etc on a walk.

I was reluctant to try the Mars Coat King as didn't want to damage her coat further. However, I was desperate and decided to take the risk after reading glowing reports on Amazon.

Well, I needn't have worried! The coat king removed almost all of the fluffy coat, including dead coat and left Bella sleek and shiny. I think she quite enjoyed the grooming and was happy to lay and relax whilst the coat king did it's business.

I have since used the tool on my wire haired Dachshund and whilst it didn't give the same result as a hand-strip, it did remove masses of dead coat and tidied her up.

I would highly recommend this product

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Faithfull indeed, 14 April 2014
I bought this to aid with conifer removal from my garden.

What a "Brucie Bonus". I wish I'd bought it long ago. Light enough to control and heavy enough to cut through roots with ease.
I sharpen it frequently to keep the edge and it pays dividends.

Value for money -- Certainly. If I threw it away now I would consider it worth it. I will not be throwing it away though. You never know when you might need it.

Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet)
Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet)
by Dan Gookin

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative book, 9 Nov. 2013
I am glad I bought the book.

As a newbie to tablets I needed the comfort of a book showing me the basics. This book certainly does this - and more. However, for anyone more technical than me, the book would probably be too basic. But it is for 'Dummies' and well worth buying for us dummies

IVSO® Slim Smart Cover Case for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2013 Tablet with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 9 Nov. 2013
After perusing the web for a case to protect my new Nexus, I chose the IVSO Slim Smart case.

I am delighted with it. It is slim, fits perfectly, and best of all, it does not put the tablet to sleep when the case is folded back as many do.

A great case. Recommended

BRASS KEY FOR WARDROBE LOCK
BRASS KEY FOR WARDROBE LOCK

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG KEY, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: BRASS KEY FOR WARDROBE LOCK
I ordered this key as it matched my other wardrobe keys.

However, I was very disappointed to receive keys (I ordered more than 1) of a totally different design entirely. It did not fit the lock and was a total mis match to my other keys.

So, beware. The key in the illustration is not what you get!

Sunshine Sleuths
Sunshine Sleuths

5.0 out of 5 stars Enid Blyton Incarnate?, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Sunshine Sleuths (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable read. I particularly like the method of writing. Being a lifelong admirer of the way Enid Blyton could put pen to paper and come up with novel themes, "The Sunshine Sleuths" offers the reader entertainment with excitement, wanting to turn the page with three lines left to read. Well done, We all miss Enid. May other books follow!
Thank You.