Profile for Channie > Reviews

Content by Channie

Channie

Sony Xperia XA Ultra Screen Protector, Qosea Full Coverage Ultra-thin 9H Hardness Crystal Clear Scratch Resistant Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia XA Ultra Smartphone(Transparent)
Offered by Qoosea UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile, 15 Oct. 2016
Fantastic screen protector. Very happy!

Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move on
Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move on
by Cynthia Zayn

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't understand why you always feel the victim, then worth a read!, 5 Mar. 2012
For me, this was a fantastic read! and opened up the answers to many questions which I've had through my life. I realise now, that I am indeed a co-dependant, which stems from my upbringing and thus has continued into my relationships with others.
I had heard of Narcissists but didn't know what they were until I read this book! and it seems there are many out there!
The reason, I personally bought this book, is because I had so many questions, having been suddenly ignored by a man who I had spent 9 close months with. I couldn't understand the no explanation and how someone could be so cruel, cold and hurtful but now that I have read this, I understand and above anything else, this book has helped me realise, that I did 'nothing wrong' and the problems lie with that person and not me. Though, being a co-dependant I realise that I to have lessons learnt here.
so, basically, if you're feeling a little lost in this world and feel that many/most relationships you have with others fail due to those people being so cold and bitter, this is the book for you!, so as not to keep blaming yourself!